Going out to many of our RW posters

Steelplate

After viewing thread after thread of RW hate slewed on here the past couple of days....since the Zimmerman verdict...well, hell...it even goes a few.days before that...when we got a couple new.posters that conveniently showed up after a couple of bannings....

Anyway...to the point...There is no way on God's green Earth that you can call yourselves Christians. And before you even start...I know that there is stuff that comes out of our left wing posters that is vile too. But the truth is....many of our left wing posters are atheists or agnostics. The Republican party and Conservatism has aligned itself with Christian "values". But it seems to me that unless it involves gays or abortion...or people of a different religion. You don't really care about the faith at all....hell, even when you are discussing those hot topic issues...all you do is spew hate, intolerance and self righteousness.

I doubt that God is amused. You have abandoned God for a right wing agenda that is 100X more aligned with Greed, Power, hatred, bigotry and CONTROL than it is with God.

In short, I think you're worshiping a false PROFIT.

Good thing I'm a pagan (also not really right wing, but whatever).

Sorry, completely off topic.

no, I don't think so. i've seen too many left wingers call nearly everyone NOT a liberal a racist on here. hell, a couple of them have even called their fellow liberal thing1 some rather hateful names because he isn't kneejerk insulting rightwingers.

Thugvon....deserved what he got....Mugs of thugs(who JUST happen to be black).

If your people don't want to be called racist.....stop behaving in a racist manner....and don't pull the "who me?" BS either.

NOT Christian behavior....but hey...you don't have to answer to me....but Christ's grace doesn't give you license to do or say anything you want...then say...."I'm saved"....so professing to be Christian and turning your back on Christ's teachings(other than the aforementioned big three...gays, abortion and Mooooozlimz)....might not be the most secure method of attaining salvation... so....you are going to have to answer to God...as will we all.

In short....I don't think you can be "born again", be an asshole all your life AND expect to be forgiven.

Thugvon....deserved what he got....Mugs of thugs(who JUST happen to be black).

If your people don't want to be called racist.....stop behaving in a racist manner....and don't pull the "who me?" BS either.
find any post by me calling trayvon a thug.

NOT Christian behavior....but hey...you don't have to answer to me....but Christ's grace doesn't give you license to do or say anything you want...then say...."I'm saved"....so professing to be Christian and turning your back on Christ's teachings(other than the aforementioned big three...gays, abortion and Mooooozlimz)....might not be the most secure method of attaining salvation... so....you are going to have to answer to God...as will we all.
again, find a hateful or racist post by me, and racist by the actual definition, not what you liberals want it to be.

Last edited:
So....you think this thread is about you? Kind of narcissistic, don't you think?

I thought you said it was about all right wingers?......of course, I've seen a lot more hate from the left wingers on these threads.....overall, the right wingers seemed pretty happy today....

I thought you said it was about all right wingers?......of course, I've seen a lot more hate from the left wingers on these threads.....overall, the right wingers seemed pretty happy today....

That's because you're blind to your own hatred.....besides...many lefties aren't religious....and the sad thing is....most of them walked away BECAUSE of the judgmentalism and intolerance that the Christian Right shows.

That's not even getting into the idea that the Capitalism and greed that the right embraces so tightly flies in the face of Christ's teachings. You can't serve money and God.

That's because the guy that they championed may very well have gotten away with murder....and you know that it upsets many on the left..... so you're more than happy to rub their noses in it.

If that's the source of your side's happiness....then I doubt their faith in God.

That's because you're blind to your own hatred.....besides...many lefties aren't religious....and the sad thing is....most of them walked away BECAUSE of the judgmentalism and intolerance that the Christian Right shows.

That's not even getting into the idea that the Capitalism and greed that the right embraces so tightly flies in the face of Christ's teachings. You can't serve money and God.

Most Faux Christians are blind to their own hatred, especially the ones on this forum.

you made it about me by making baseless accusations. I simply wanted you to try and prove it. in other words, stop dodging the call out and man up.

Baseless accusations? On who? Read the thread title.....does it, or did it at any time say "to ALL of our RW posters"?

So...you can sit down now....You're dismissed.

Back