Good By

Yes, that is ironic, SM. Perhaps you could explain why a fag such as yourself uses gay as an insult, and then further complains when others use gay as an insult.

I don't complain when liberals use gay as an insult, 3D. I simply point out the hypocrisy.

To rational thinkers like myself who realize the facts that homosexuality is not normal moral natural or healthy, calling you "gay" is a valid insult.

But to a liberal, homosexuality is normal moral natural and healthy, therefore when they call someone "gay", it's both nonsensical and hypocritical; it shows what they actually think is the opposite of what they portend.

SM is a confirmed fag, and he uses gay as an insult all the time.

There's a difference between being a fag and being a tearoom queen like DY. He uses gay as an insult because he's too scared to come out of the closet.

southern man

I miss US cititzen

What happened to him? He came back again and then disappeared?

I don't complain when liberals use gay as an insult, 3D. I simply point out the hypocrisy.

To rational thinkers like myself who realize the facts that homosexuality is not normal moral natural or healthy, calling you "gay" is a valid insult.

But to a liberal, homosexuality is normal moral natural and healthy, therefore when they call someone "gay", it's both nonsensical and hypocritical; it shows what they actually think is the opposite of what they portend.

You couldn't be more wrong, fag. And I call you a fag because you don't meet the qualifications to be gay. You're merely a closeted troll, wanting to suck dick.

gay
/gā/
Adjective
(of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual.
Noun
A homosexual, esp. a man.
Synonyms
merry - cheerful - jolly - joyful - blithe - mirthful

Since people have argued that Legion's comings and goings are a result of college, I think we can say with a bit of certainty that Rose is back in school. When he first popped up here, he introduced himself as a graduating HS senior. Recently, he mentioned that he was on break and was looking for some good Marxist literature to read.

Since people have argued that Legion's comings and goings are a result of college, I think we can say with a bit of certainty that Rose is back in school. When he first popped up here, he introduced himself as a graduating HS senior. Recently, he mentioned that he was on break and was looking for some good Marxist literature to read.
You seem certain Rose is male; Darla thought so too. Rose by his/her own words (in this thread was a flower girl, is a lesbian. What is the truth of the matter?

You seem certain Rose is male; Darla thought so too. Rose by his/her own words (in this thread was a flower girl, is a lesbian. What is the truth of the matter?

He's also said that he's a fucking dude. What happened, you were all butt hurt at him a while back.

Thrilling

Back