Good Luck and abortion

Here's Good Luck on his current position.

In the first place, as I have carefully explained, I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery.

Here's Good Luck before I called him out on barely doing anything to stop abortion/made a big deal about his offensive remarks.

And damned right I compare pro-abortion to pro-slavery.

That doesn't contradict anything! DERRR! One more Quote!

Yes, it is still legal. And you people should be proud of yourselves. Your death toll beats Hitler, Stalin, PolPot, and a whole lot of others combined. Congratulations.

Here are the people that disagree with you from www.gametalk.com

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/spirituality/88818811.htm

The Haunted Angel

You could use that comparison in any way you wanted. I could compare religious people to the KKK in one way or another (especially considering that the KKK are religious), but that doesn't justify comparing pro choicers to the Klan.

I'm saying he went the wrong way about it.

Smiling Apple

The difference is, the KKK, Hitler and Stalin all caused significant suffering to human beings with the capacity for suffering.

=Nicko=

Would you say a few dividing cells are equally as human as a a fully grown adult?

if you're going to put it that way, in our lifetime, we will kill

- bacteria cells

- ants

- mosquitoes

- skin cells

- countless other things like these

so does that make us murderers? these are all living things that we have killed by our own hand. what makes fetuses so special?

Lightbulb!!

I don't thnk you can compare slaves to the unborn. Slaves have been born and have developed a sense of right and wrong, which is when I think you start having a soul, whereas an unborn child hasn't been born and doesn't have a legit soul.

Deep Shadow

60 million dead in the US and 6 million dead in the UK since legalisation.

Let us not forget that it went on aplenty before legalisation as well.

Very difficult topic to grapple with, and requires plenty of sensitivity. I'm in no place to make a judgement, because I have not faced the decision myself.

Being a man, I have no ultimate decision power over a loved one. It is a woman's choice. I would like to think it is something to be refrained from. However, if my girlfriend or wife were raped... well, I am sure my mind would quickly change - that is why I do not like to state a firm position.

Draconum Tamer

WOW this is bullshit.

I'm pro-choice. That said, I am still sort of on the fence about abortion. I don't have a very strong stance either way. I'm not closed-minded to pro-life arguments...but this is just complete bullshit. It doesn't even desesrve consideration. It's completely absurd.

It's absurd because it's like it's assuming pro-choicers are saying HEY EVERYONE LET'S KILL BABIES. Pro-choicers do not have some vendetta against the unborn. We don't hate fetuses.

?MXSpecial?

Making abortion illegal infringes the rights of women. Lets just make a note here that the fetus is living INSIDE her body. Why should she have to experience [[insert all the negativities of pregnancy here]] for something she doesn't want?

WinterBorn

To be perfectly fair, you are not exactly quoting Good Luck accurately.

After he saw the whole thing

But after I found all three of the threads you started on the same topic, I did see that I was wrong. And I am willing to admit that.

Last edited:
What a surprise. You actually found people who also believe in dehumanizing the unborn, and therefore find it objectionable when it is pointed out who else in history has purposely dehumanized sections of humanity for their own purposes.

Did it take long?

Keep trolling, baby.

Don't tell me you ran off again. Can't find a good answer to my "what are you doing about it" question. We've already seen you contradict yourself with the "I did NOT compare abortion to the holocaust or slavery" and "And damned right I compare pro-abortion to pro-slavery". I'm off to Facebook now!

Back