Good morning. I'm Timless.

Timeless

Verified User
Good morning, glad to be here. I was banned from Twitter for calling Jenna Ellis the c word. I will behave better here.

I am a female from Pennsylvania and a lifelong hockey fan, namely the Rangers. Married. Two kids. Three dogs. One cat.

Nice to meet you all.

Good morning, glad to be here. I was banned from Twitter for calling Jenna Ellis the c word. I will behave better here.

I am a female from Pennsylvania and a lifelong hockey fan, namely the Rangers. Married. Two kids. Three dogs. One cat.

Nice to meet you all.

Hello, Timeless.

Wow...so those cunts at Twitter banned you for calling that cunt, Jenna Ellis, the c word.

What is wrong with this world?

Anyway, you are better off here than there.

Welcome.

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the board. Please be sure to read our rules, and have fun.

Nice to meet you all.

I like everything I hear....... except the Rangers fan part :)

Welcome to the board. Native of Minnesota. Go Wild!

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome timeless

I can smell the Democratic success in the air

We have been through so much in the last few years

The defeat of the corporate owned right is neigh

I can’t wait

I like everything I hear....... except the Rangers fan part :)

Welcome to the board. Native of Minnesota. Go Wild!

I can forgive you for that! I don't hate the Wild, especially not in the way I hate the Flyers, Devils, Islanders and especially the Penguins!

Run while you still can, Timeless.
This forum changes a woman.
By next week, you'll be sharpening your canine teeth with a file.

I love dogs too. Mine is my avatar.
As for yours, we root for the Bruins, so there's a bit of an issue,

Run while you still can, Timeless.
This forum changes a woman.
By next week, you'll be sharpening your canine teeth with a file.

I love dogs too. Mine is my avatar.
As for yours, we root for the Bruins, so there's a bit of an issue,

Your dog is adorable. I love those terriers.

I'll forgive you for being a Bruins fan. For now!

I can forgive you for that! I don't hate the Wild, especially not in the way I hate the Flyers, Devils, Islanders and especially the Penguins!

Wow remember in the 80's when my Islanders and Rangers battled it out for the cup , families fighting and workplace tensions year after year

The Islanders won four consecutive Stanley Cup championships between 1980 and 1983, the seventh of eight dynasties recognized by the NHL in its history. :)

Nice to meet you all.

Hi, I'm also Tim-less. Not a single Tim to be seen around here. I'm also a smart aleck, in case you didn't notice. Welcome!

You won't be banned for using the C-word here. In fact, some of us will even put a "thanks" on your posts if they agree that the c-word is justified. :laugh:

Wow remember in the 80's when my Islanders and Rangers battled it out for the cup , families fighting and workplace tensions year after year

The Islanders won four consecutive Stanley Cup championships between 1980 and 1983, the seventh of eight dynasties recognized by the NHL in its history. :)

I watched in the old six team league. Not even Islanders, Flyers, Penguins, Blues, etc.
They still had the two-line offside then, but people started watching hockey in the Olympics and demanded getting rid of it.
It was easier to see the players before they wore the helmets, but now there's HDTV so you can see them a little bit,

And the goaltenders wore Friday the 13th masks.

Timeless, we'd like to invite you to JPP's biggest, bestest, chattiest, and nicest thread -- see link below. Doesn't matter if you're left or right or up or down, we chat about just about everything including sports and pets and vacations and food and occasionally politics, too. It does have a little white lie though. I'm not really that nice, and I did accidentally put a "groan" on someone w/o realizing it. lol

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-person-ThatOwlWoman-is&p=3456129#post3456129

Back