Good morning. I'm Timless.

Wow remember in the 80's when my Islanders and Rangers battled it out for the cup , families fighting and workplace tensions year after year

The Islanders won four consecutive Stanley Cup championships between 1980 and 1983, the seventh of eight dynasties recognized by the NHL in its history. :)

I remember those days well myself. Both were great eras. Great teams. And Potvin sucks!

Timeless, we'd like to invite you to JPP's biggest, bestest, chattiest, and nicest thread -- see link below. Doesn't matter if you're left or right or up or down, we chat about just about everything including sports and pets and vacations and food and occasionally politics, too. It does have a little white lie though. I'm not really that nice, and I did accidentally put a "groan" on someone w/o realizing it. lol

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-person-ThatOwlWoman-is&p=3456129#post3456129

Thanks! Look forward to joining it.

Normal folk say welcome and leave it at that. A mod has to give a directive to someone on their 5th post here.
And why does this bother you? We have many people get banned because they are not familiar with our rules, I like them to be acquainted with them so that doesn’t happen.

And why does this bother you? We have many people get banned because they are not familiar with our rules, I like them to be acquainted with them so that doesn’t happen.

He's so bent on starting an argument that he doesn't realize that you greet every newbie the same way. :rolleyes:

TA (Transactional Analysis) calls it the "Parent Ego State". Mothers never stop being mothers.

It actually saved me money. I usually leave a big tip but covid taught me some of these pricks don't deserve a tip. When a 20-year-old kid is given authority over who gets beer and who doesn't, it usually ends bad for the owner.
I think you’re being a bit over sensitive, but I wasn’t there and have no idea what the server said to you to set you off.

Back