Good morning. I'm Timless.

It actually saved me money. I usually leave a big tip but covid taught me some of these pricks don't deserve a tip. When a 20-year-old kid is given authority over who gets beer and who doesn't, it usually ends bad for the owner.

stop lying you pathetic troll

He looked 18 to me but I had to get up, walk over and ask him for some napkins. He was too busy on his phone to care about his customer. The dumb schmuck lost his job a few days later when Gavin Newsom closed down all the bars/restaurants in California.

The minute the phone comes out they should automatically lose their jobs...

Hello and welcome Timeless,

Good morning, glad to be here. I was banned from Twitter for calling Jenna Ellis the c word. I will behave better here.

I am a female from Pennsylvania and a lifelong hockey fan, namely the Rangers. Married. Two kids. Three dogs. One cat.

Nice to meet you all.

Right on. You found us. This is the place for free expression. Always glad to have another voice join the discussions. Glad to talk about anything with ya except we won't be getting personal. That's my own rule. I'm not forgiving on that. There must be mutual respect for civil discourse. That said, let the opinions flow. Politics is a constant source of amusement. And it behooves the governed to be well informed in a self-governed country. That's what makes politics worth while. A sense of civic duty. Our form of government depends on the active engagement of a well informed populace.

Everyone is better off without twitter anyway. The instant rumor machine is not particularly good for America.

When Billy was a mod he used to welcome people by saying 'don't fvck up'.

Not saying this will be the case with the OP but the reality of this board's history is almost every single person who has introduced themselves has either been a sock or never posted again after their intro. New blood, new thoughts and differing opinions are a good thing so hopefully more people find their way here.

Normal folk say welcome and leave it at that. A mod has to give a directive to someone on their 5th post here.

I was actually glad for the reminder of the rules, which i did take time to read after that post. I got banned from Twitter for supposedly breaking the rules. I don't want to experience the same thing here.

When Billy was a mod he used to welcome people by saying 'don't fvck up'.

Not saying this will be the case with the OP but the reality of this board's history is almost every single person who has introduced themselves has either been a sock or never posted again after their intro. New blood, new thoughts and differing opinions are a good thing so hopefully more people find their way here.

I do know what a sock is and I can say I never posted here before. After Twitter ousted me (and just because of what I called that c-word Ellis) I Googled "Best politics message boards" and it listed some. I looked at a few of them and opened an account here and one other board. I think an intro was appropriate and hoped it would spur on some responses, which it did thankfully! I won't be able to post here a lot but in two days I've liked it.

I was actually glad for the reminder of the rules, which i did take time to read after that post. I got banned from Twitter for supposedly breaking the rules. I don't want to experience the same thing here.
Welcome. We're all adults, we shouldn't need supervision. The game is always the same, a) run off noobs, b) accuse noobs of being sox. Good luck.

Welcome. We're all adults, we shouldn't need supervision. The game is always the same, a) run off noobs, b) accuse noobs of being sox. Good luck.
Yes, we are all adults, and yet, some still manage to break the rules. It’s why I warn noobs.

I do know what a sock is and I can say I never posted here before. After Twitter ousted me (and just because of what I called that c-word Ellis) I Googled "Best politics message boards" and it listed some. I looked at a few of them and opened an account here and one other board. I think an intro was appropriate and hoped it would spur on some responses, which it did thankfully! I won't be able to post here a lot but in two days I've liked it.

I hope you find it enjoyable and stick around. On one hand a board like this has a Cheers "where everybody knows your name" feel so its very 'comfortable' to come here. At the same time you kind of know what positions everyone is going to take and there can be a certain staleness to the same discussions. Thus having new people inject life into the place is a positive thing (I guess with the caveat that new people aren't here to troll of course...)

Yes, we are all adults, and yet, some still manage to break the rules. It’s why I warn noobs.
Human made rules are always skewed. The best sites had little to no moderation. They still had Cyber gangs who tabbed around trying to control everyone but they were easy to ignore.

Human made rules are always skewed. The best sites had little to no moderation. They still had Cyber gangs who tabbed around trying to control everyone but they were easy to ignore.

I was on a board many years ago called "Argue With Everyone". It was not well moderated and what a shit show it was. I left long before its demise. I think that was back around 2008 or so.

Good morning, glad to be here. I was banned from Twitter for calling Jenna Ellis the c word. I will behave better here.

I am a female from Pennsylvania and a lifelong hockey fan, namely the Rangers. Married. Two kids. Three dogs. One cat.

Nice to meet you all.

Who's your favorite NFL team?

(Note, there's only one correct answer.)

Otherwise, welcome!

yeah.....................................................ok......................................................juhhhhhhh............................................

Your dog is absolutely fabulous:good4u:

Thanks

He turned out to be 100lbs of long, tall and beautiful border collie and Bernese mountain dog mix

He was a big time Alfa

His hips were messed up from bad breeding that happened during a breeding spree of Bernese mountain dogs back a couple of decades

He lived 9 1/2 years

He passed away on the Fourth of July a few years back

I always say the sky lit on fire and the earth shook the day he died

I live in SoCal and we had an earthquake that day

Damn I loved that boy

I still have my four other dogs though

A couple of them my big boy never met

Thanks for helping me remember his majesty

Back