Goodwill Stores Reflect on One of America's Biggest Issues, Pay Equality

In general I agree with you. But servers - tipped employees - also can be paid less than minimum wage. So it's not just the disabled.

I think if people knew charities were paying people just a few dollars an hour, it might affect their donations to those charities.

"Tipped employee's" should not be possible. Tips should be beyond what minimum wage is and the server should get the base. Never let greedy Americans determine a tip.

This is a loophole that allows the business to cut costs by letting the customers evaluate the workers instead of the boss. When the greedy have a chance to be greedy......they find a reason to be greedy.

In the depression there were hundreds of people who would line up to work for a days work for a penny or two and only a few were selected, while the rich lived lavish lifestyles. Where the poor forced to work for those pennies?

History kid....history.

Where would those pennies have come from without those “rich” folks Goober? Did you ever get a penny paying job from a pooooo folk Goober????

Where would those pennies have come from without those “rich” folks Goober? Did you ever get a penny paying job from a pooooo folk Goober????

By the same token...without the "pooooo" folk's labor. Where would the rich get production from? Labor and Capital is a symbiotic relationship. You can't have one without the other.

Try me. You're so gung ho about pay equity and a classless society that I'm surprised you're not proudly displaying the Hammer and Sickle. That is after all, your National flag, Communist.

Yeah....because paying a wage where people can live...and perhaps fucking THRIVE to some extent is the same as "everyone gets the same no matter the skillset".

Turn the fuckin' channel, you mindless douchebag.

You dislike me because I disprove you.

In your fucking dreams Goober! The only thing you ever “disproved” is that you have an ability to make a rational argument about a fucking thing.

I learn SLIGHTLY Right.

You need to ”learn” to go back and play in your fucking sand box and leave rational conversations and debates to the adults Goober Junior.

But the right is out of control and I like to fight for what they actually stand for. Not what Fox News stands for.

The fucking right stands for the same shit the fucking left stands for Goober Junior, BIG ASS FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!!!

If you could debate me you would. Since you can't, you resort to choice words like "his fucking stupid" and "goober". Very mature and nothing at all what a raging loser would say....:good4u:

You couldn’t debate your way out of a fucking paper bag Goober Junior! I repeat, “You need to ”learn” to go back and play in your fucking sand box and leave rational conversations and debates to the adults Goober Junior.”

By the same token...without the "pooooo" folk's labor. Where would the rich get production from? Labor and Capital is a symbiotic relationship. You can't have one without the other.

But there’s never any end to the supply of pooooo folks, governments manage to make billions of them in every year, decade and generation.

But there’s never any end to the supply of pooooo folks, governments manage to make billions of them in every year, decade and generation.

Government, government, government....that's all I ever hear from you morons....if "Gubmint" is making billions(which I highly doubt)....what in the fuck do you think corporate America is making off "da poooo folk"? After all, they are the ones buying that legislation that benefits them, right?

Let's see....you probably hate organized labor, you probably hate any kind of minimum wage, you probably hate welfare of any kind, and I know you hate any kind of affirmitive action.....face it dumbfuck....they have you snowballed right into their greedy little hands.

You "Classical Liberals" talk all the time about your superior "critical thinking" skills...a gem of a term that is awash in right wing media talking points....but you can never seem to use those skills on anything that the right wing media endorses or approves of.

C'mon.....money=speech? Fuck....I guess those of us who are middle.class or lower aren't allowed to speak...because we don't have enough money to have our voices heard. So much for the "all men are created equal" bullshit.

Yeah....because paying a wage where people can live...and perhaps fucking THRIVE to some extent is the same as "everyone gets the same no matter the skillset".

Turn the fuckin' channel, you mindless douchebag.

And merely by having the same skills as a toddler (the ability to talk and walk) they should be given a better wage?

Toddlers don't have mouths to feed, do they? Their parents feed them and keep a roof over their heads. Adults with families do.

Well if you decide to have kids, you should probably decide prior to to get a better job and that requires either education or skills.

In your fucking dreams Goober! The only thing you ever “disproved” is that you have an ability to make a rational argument about a fucking thing.

You need to ”learn” to go back and play in your fucking sand box and leave rational conversations and debates to the adults Goober Junior.

The fucking right stands for the same shit the fucking left stands for Goober Junior, BIG ASS FUCKING GOVERNMENT!!!!

You couldn’t debate your way out of a fucking paper bag Goober Junior! I repeat, “You need to ”learn” to go back and play in your fucking sand box and leave rational conversations and debates to the adults Goober Junior.”

Bathing in that win.

I would like you to tell me what "poo folks" perspectives were created by the Government and not by common sense......:)

Back