Google is now censoring search suggestions on Trump’s assassination attempt

I did test it. It's not my fault you're too big of an idiot to understand what autofill search suggestions means.

You tested it? Did you get any results? Why would someone need autofill to type the last few letters?

Under Dubyah, a search of 'Abortion' yielded 'did you mean adoption?'

So you don't know how to do a Google search. That's not a surprise. It's not my fault that you're too big of an idiot to understand how to do a simple internet search.

BTW...trump wasn't hit with a bullet. I'll bet that autofills for you ;)

To all readers: Prepare for massive disruptions between Election Day and Inauguration Day. Engineered uprisings / revolts on an historic scale. If Trump wins election, Marxist Leftists will deploy kinetic revolts in full force as last-ditch effort to thrust nation into chaos. If Dems win, deep state will false flag another J6-style insurrection and use that to suspend the Constitution, call for nationwide gun confiscation and declare all Trump supporters to be terrorists. Either way, the Left plans unprecedented violence, disruptions and chaos. Depending on the scenario, deep state lever-pullers may throw in more Crowdstrike-style IT takedowns, banking outages, power grid failures and severe supply chain disruptions. To be fully prepared, plan for MONTHS without power, food, fuel or telecommunications, just in case they go to that extreme. Under no circumstances will Dems affirm an Electoral College win by Trump. They would rather go to war and thrust the nation into chaos than to see Trump sworn in and start dismantling their criminal cabal. Plan accordingly. You have about 100 days.
That's just projection. You kids wanna believe we would do it becuase you already did.

There was a guy on Tucker Carlson Today talking about this shit Google and the other Tech Overlords do to manipulate people into thinking and voting as the Overlords want. He said that it is very effective.....and think he said that he thinks that in 2020 they moved the vote more than 15 points towards Biden (actually I suspect he said 23% but I want to be conservative as I dont remember the number). It can get very complicated, for instance they know me very well, when I type something into search that take that info and use it to craft search results that will get me to think what they want me to think.

MAGA- Make America Grieve again!

Next stupid idiot PLEASE!
Some of the people who grieved during Trump's amazing and successful 4 years as potus were leftists, progressives,
Marxists, Communists, Green New Scam enthusiasts, BLM-ANTIFA, Wokesters, femanazis, 1st & 2nd Amendment haters,
anti Semites, anti American kneelers and flag burners, and every hater of our Constitution and of our WHITE Founders.

Some of the people who grieved during Trump's amazing and successful 4 years as potus were leftists, progressives,
Marxists, Communists, Green New Scam enthusiasts, BLM-ANTIFA, Wokesters, femanazis, 1st & 2nd Amendment haters,
anti Semites, anti American kneelers and flag burners, and every hater of our Constitution and of our WHITE Founders.
Trump was a failed and disgraced president. The entire world grieved every minute of his presidency including millions of Republicans that has since left the Republican party and millions of other Republicans that have said Trump was unsuitable for public office, including his entire Cabinet member staff, Vice President, both of his Attorney Generals, and every one of his Military Advisors.

Next IDIOT! PLEASE!

Trump was a failed and disgraced president. The entire world grieved every minute of his presidency including millions of Republicans that has since left the Republican party and millions of other Republicans that have said Trump was unsuitable for public office, including his entire Cabinet member staff, Vice President, both of his Attorney Generals, and every one of his Military Advisors.

Next IDIOT! PLEASE!
Wow, try giving us just one of Trump's policies-edicts that failed.

Back