Google is now censoring search suggestions on Trump’s assassination attempt

There was a guy on Tucker Carlson Today talking about this shit Google and the other Tech Overlords do to manipulate people into thinking and voting as the Overlords want. He said that it is very effective.....and think he said that he thinks that in 2020 they moved the vote more than 15 points towards Biden (actually I suspect he said 23% but I want to be conservative as I dont remember the number). It can get very complicated, for instance they know me very well, when I type something into search that take that info and use it to craft search results that will get me to think what they want me to think.
“There was a guy on Tucker Carlson,” enough said

NEXT

Luckily, if you can type the first two words, I’m confident you can type the rest and find what you want to find.

For what it's worth:

A Google spokesperson told FOX Business that there was no "manual action taken on these predictions."

"Our systems have protections against Autocomplete predictions associated with political violence, which were working as intended prior to this horrific event occurring," the spokesperson wrote. "We’re working on improvements to ensure our systems are more up to date."

The company spokesperson said the autocomplete feature is "just a tool to help people save time" and they can still search for anything they want.

"Following this terrible act, people turned to Google to find high quality information – we connected them with helpful results, and will continue to do so," the company said.

Will there be another big round of purges of YouTube content? I am sure that Google wants to avoid manipulation that visible but I dont see where the Regime has any choice.

Bullshit, just googled it and got all kinds of results, mostly ones implying right wing conspiratories

Ryan lied, but what would one expect from a guy who pistol whips his girlfriends
Got the same. Googled and it came right up. What a bunch of whiney little bitches.

They are pretending this is a thing so the searches for trump go up. I made sure to do at least 50 different searches for Harris and clicked links to fight their lame games. None of the OP is true. What this teaches everyone is to never trust a magat.

Inside job? Even the Secret Service and FBI cannot be that inept.

Pre-debate, Trumps popularity is growing by the hour.

Brandon wins debate> he stays

Trump dominates debate> brandon's electability in question.

Assassination attempt on Trump effective> dems problem is gone.

Assassination attempt fails> brandon has to go.

The Dems cannot replace Heels Up Harris for fear of alienating a lot voters.

With total disregard for the democrat delegates, the cabal anoints Heels Up Harris even though she had zero votes which was less than her rival Phillips.

Lamestream media scrambles to erase all of Heels Up Harris past negative history.

Lamestream media actively trying to divert attention away from what they cannot remove by lying and diverting attention to Vance.

Kammie.png

to be continued

All this bullshit about the attempt at Trump would have been mitigated by him allowing the doctors to address the press. Trump has always hidden his health records . Other attempts at presidents were quickly followed by the attending doctors holding a press conference to tell the people what the damage was and what the recovery would be. That is normal. That is what happens.
Now Trump prevents it and the Trumpys are fine with it.
ou Trumpys are out of your minds . You have been taken by a conman.

All this bullshit about the attempt at Trump would have been mitigated by him allowing the doctors to address the press. Trump has always hidden his health records . Other attempts at presidents were quickly followed by the attending doctors holding a press conference to tell the people what the damage was and what the recovery would be. That is normal. That is what happens.
Now Trump prevents it and the Trumpys are fine with it.
ou Trumpys are out of your minds . You have been taken by a conman.
The doctor that treated Trump did address the press, Sybil.

Back