GOP true feelings coming out?

SURPRISE IDIOT: YOU'VE BEEN PWNED

YouTube- Family guy You Have Aids

:palm: I kind of feel sorry for jokers like ThreeDee. They can't even muster the maturity and courage to honestly discuss a topic and admit to even the slightest error or ignorance on their part. Despite all his pretense of condescending intelligence, ThreeDee just falls apart when properly challenged or faced with facts/logic that he cannot refute or disprove......and tries to cop out by pretending he was just mocking everyone and everything.

Pity the chronology the posts (once again) shows ThreeDee for the joke he truly is on these boards.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=672504&postcount=19

Maybe sissie has been diagnosed with HIV and is just trying to keep his spirits up, by refusing to accept that he may develope AIDS.

Could this have been a result of his "downlow" behavior.

Why is it that every time 3D and Freedumb are bested in an honest debate, they devolve into projecting their homosexual angst onto others?

As the chronology of the posts shows, they just need to grow up.

Oh, and somone tell Freedumb that he needs to stop announcing he's pissed his pants or to stop calling his sister by a pre-schooler's name....:palm: I hope Freedumb sees that shrink soon, because I'm sure his family is embarassed enough.

Why is it that every time 3D and Freedumb are bested in an honest debate, they devolve into projecting their homosexual angst onto others?

Oh, and somone tell Freedumb that he needs to stop announcing he's pissed his pants or to stop calling his sister by a pre-schooler's name....:palm: I hope Freedumb sees that shrink soon, because I'm sure his family is embarassed enough.

sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :cof1:

Asshat is anything but a neocon. He's a protectionist, doesn't promote or want the US to remake the world in its image, believes that centralized money systems are evil tools for controlling the lower classes, thinks that a return to an agrarian society is the answer to our ills, wants strong borders...

Everything a neocon is by current definitions, Asshat is not. This is just more evidence that anybody who disagrees with TCL will be called a neocon regardless of what they actually propound.

So far: Asshat, Bravo, ThreeDee, Annie, Southern Man.....NONE of them have the intelligence or courage to either discuss the material presented in post #1, or to state whether the actually believe/support the statements of the authors and speakers.

Typical neocon numbskulls....no wonder the corporate GOP heirarchy just rapes them of their money and liberties at will...and the forementioned go and vote for another assault! Pathetic, but not surprising.

Asshat is anything but a neocon. He's a protectionist, doesn't promote or want the US to remake the world in its image, believes that centralized money systems are evil tools for controlling the lower classes, thinks that a return to an agrarian society is the answer to our ills, wants strong borders...

Everything a neocon is by current definitions, Asshat is not. This is just more evidence that anybody who disagrees with TCL will be called a neocon regardless of what they actually propound.

Actually, this is just more evidence of how full of it Damo is.

Let me dumb it down for you, Damo.....Asshat is just that, a joker with his ass in his hat. Like Libertarians, he thinks that a few digressions in political/social ideology will remove the similar stink of neocon ideology as found in the PNAC agenda, or mouthed by various GOP politicos and punditry in the last 9 years.

Bottom line: when you endorse and support the most crucial and heinous policies of a group...you're one of them. And if you digress from the dogma ONLY when it inconveniences your personal space (physical or mental), that makes you a hypocrit.

You talk the talk, you get the label. Your beef with me Damo, is that I've accurately pointed out when YOU have done exactly as I describe here. TFB if you don't like it, because no one put a gun to your head to type neocon dribble on the posts...as Asshat so readily and frequently does.

So Damo, either discuss the subject title and the information of the opening posts, or continue to indulge the neocon dodge in personal slams against me. Or you can opt out to post at all, or put me on IA, or thump your chest with some blowhard nonsense. Makes no difference to me, the chronology of the posts will always be the undoing of the forementioned.

Last edited:
obama = hitler. It's true. a fascist collusion of government and business to implement a radically knew vision of society, complete with social engineering, increased totalitarianism and intolerance of dissent.

And bush was also = hitler

How can I argue with this?

Let me dumb it down for you, Damo.....Asshat is just that, a joker with his ass in his hat. Like Libertarians, he thinks that a few digressions in political/social ideology will remove the similar stink of neocon ideology as found in the PNAC agenda, or mouthed by various GOP politicos and punditry in the last 9 years.

Bottom line: when you endorse and support the most crucial and heinous policies of a group...you're one of them. And if you digress from the dogma ONLY when it inconveniences your personal space (physical or mental), that makes you a hypocrit.

You talk the talk, you get the label. Your beef with me Damo, is that I've accurately pointed out when YOU have done exactly as I describe here. TFB if you don't like it, because no one put a gun to your head to type neocon dribble on the posts...as Asshat so readily and frequently does.

So Damo, either discuss the subject title and the information of the opening posts, or continue to indulge the neocon dodge in personal slams against me. Or you can opt out to post at all, or put me on IA, or thump your chest with some blowhard nonsense. Makes no difference to me, the chronology of the posts will always be the undoing of the forementioned.
Please show me where Asshat has endorsed American Hegemony, the recreation of our constitutional government anywhere else, and any of the things that neocons believe in then I'll consider you correct. Until then, disagreement does not equal neocon. It's just laziness.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Oh, and somone tell Freedumb that he needs to stop announcing he's pissed his pants or to stop calling his sister by a pre-schooler's name.... I hope Freedumb sees that shrink soon, because I'm sure his family is embarassed enough.

sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie - sissie

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :cof1:

Poor Freedumb....I've kicked his ass one too many times over these 9 years...he's finally cracked! :(:palm:

Let's just walk away from Freedumb quietly folks, and see if there are any real adults out there smart/brave enough to discuss post #1 on this thread.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Please show me where Asshat has endorsed American Hegemony, the recreation of our constitutional government anywhere else, and any of the things that neocons believe in then I'll consider you correct. Until then, disagreement does not equal neocon. It's just laziness.

Please spare me this dodgy bullshit of yours Damo. This thread isn't about Asshat or you, it's about the title subject and the information provided in post #1.

Asshat's post's on this thread are a-typical neocon bullshit, as I described in the thread. READ THE FUCKING POSTS, DAMO. If you are unaware of all his other neocon natterings over the past year, then I suggest you go back and READ them again as well. I really don't give a damn if you accept it or not....the FACT is that neither Asshat and his fellow neocon parrots (or YOU for that matter) can debate the issue at hand....which is the content of Sowell's article and the subsequent lauding of it by a GOP Congressional member and former gov./vp candidate.

Whenever the neocon parrots can't win an argument or refute information that debunks their beliefs, they go on the offensive by personally attacking the poster and/or creating an alternative issue to try and discredit the poster, thus changing the subject entirely.

If you've devolved to the same tactics Damo, then by all means do declare a victory because I didn't go down that avenue with you. :palm:

Did I accuse you of being gay, or did I accuse you of being a fucking idiot? I really can't remember, but I'm sure the answer is buried somewhere in the chronology of posts.

Poor Freedumb....I've kicked his ass one too many times over these 9 years...he's finally cracked! :(:palm:

Let's just walk away from Freedumb quietly folks, and see if there are any real adults out there smart/brave enough to discuss post #1 on this thread.

You keep making the same two errors.

1. You keep typing in "kk", when it's obvious you meant to type in "ss".
2. You keep acting like there are posters, on this board, who actually agree with you and pay attention to your stupidity, for that same reason.

The man acts like he's so intelligent and what he is is another raging insecure black man screeching at the white world and shouting so loud he hopes it makes him come across intelligent.

He offers this tripe and wonders why we all laugh at him

"Southy, "neocon" is short for "new conservative"...you know, the people you swore were the targets of anti-semetism awhile back."

As far as the neocon thing goes, there are many who would argue the simplistic version of this moron.

Please spare me this dodgy bullshit of yours Damo. This thread isn't about Asshat or you, it's about the title subject and the information provided in post #1.

Asshat's post's on this thread are a-typical neocon bullshit, as I described in the thread. READ THE FUCKING POSTS, DAMO. If you are unaware of all his other neocon natterings over the past year, then I suggest you go back and READ them again as well. I really don't give a damn if you accept it or not....the FACT is that neither Asshat and his fellow neocon parrots (or YOU for that matter) can debate the issue at hand....which is the content of Sowell's article and the subsequent lauding of it by a GOP Congressional member and former gov./vp candidate.

Whenever the neocon parrots can't win an argument or refute information that debunks their beliefs, they go on the offensive by personally attacking the poster and/or creating an alternative issue to try and discredit the poster, thus changing the subject entirely.

If you've devolved to the same tactics Damo, then by all means do declare a victory because I didn't go down that avenue with you. :palm:
However, you started in on your lazy "everybody's a neocon" idiocy. Pointing out the flaws in your "argument" is something that is valid in any thread. While your "argument" consists of mentioning nothing salient then calling people neocons you can expect people to point out how very lazy you really are.

The man acts like he's so intelligent and what he is is another raging insecure black man screeching at the white world and shouting so loud he hopes it makes him come across intelligent.

He offers this tripe and wonders why we all laugh at him

"Southy, "neocon" is short for "new conservative"...you know, the people you swore were the targets of anti-semetism awhile back."

As far as the neocon thing goes, there are many who would argue the simplistic version of this moron.
I've rejected his "neocon" premise from his first post. We have yet to get past that. Without it, he has nothing to offer.

I've rejected his "neocon" premise from his first post. We have yet to get past that. Without it, he has nothing to offer.

"Neocon", "bunky" et al.

The same old tired spiel he's been spewing these last nine years. Whinny has only been interested in hearing the sound of his own voice since the day he was born. More than likely he was talking to himself in the womb and when they slapped him at delivery, it was to shut him the eff up.

Back