GOP true feelings coming out?

Libby's true agenda rears its ugly head.

All your posts so far have NOTHING to do with the title subject of the thread jackass. You're the EXACT dishonest POS I've always said you were....if my putting your troll on IA upsets you, try having an honest debate to get your mind off of it. Carry on. :cof1:

Its a troll, you abject retard!! Dammit, what is it with fucking neocons?!!?

Troll,bitch, Threedee...all pretty much worthless and interchangeable at this point.

What's with your rhetorical question about neocons, you 3 dimensional clown? To date, neither YOU or any of your neocon buddies have the brains or the stones to actually deal with the information in the opening post of this thread.

Get your act together, bunky...you're making a spectacle of yourself.

Troll,bitch, Threedee...all pretty much worthless and interchangeable at this point.

What's with your rhetorical question about neocons, you 3 dimensional clown? To date, neither YOU or any of your neocon buddies have the brains or the stones to actually deal with the information in the opening post of this thread.

Why, yes, I'm very interchangeable. Its what people love most about me.

And, no one really responded to your opening post because it was retarded. People sure as hell responded to the troll, though...

For the record, I'm not a neocon, you are. But I'm like the only person alive who isn't a neocon, so perhaps its my bad...

NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE! Okay, your statement that you could care less what Palin says is valid...she's just a check cashing political clown like Limbaugh and Hannity at this point.

BUT, YOU are now stating that it's no big deal that a GOP congressman goes on the floor to regurgitate and applaud an article by a neocon think tank hack that accuses the President of pseudo-Nazi agendas, and that is of no consequence to you.

You say neither are representatives of th party as a whole, YET TO DATE THERE IS NO DENUNCIATION OR REFUTATION BY THE PARTY SPOKES PEOPLE. But the GOP sure as hell will take any support in the way of funding and votes that Palin can drum up on the talk circuit, along with the Congressman.

That is the problem, Damo. It's like the Teabaggers swearing that they don't endorse all the heinous crap that shows up at their rallies...yet they do NOTHING to prevent a recurrence or denounce vehmenetly these people.

So the query stands....are the GOP's true feelings coming out?
Yes, it is of no consequence to me. I don't care what some other person's congressperson says on the floor, even if they are saying that some guy you don't like is a "genius"...

I feel no urge to support or reject what I don't care about. I'm sure that his opponent would be running ads about it if his constituency cared, then he'd lose his job. That's the way things work.

It is true, I care nothing about either of them.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

Why, yes, I'm very interchangeable. Its what people love most about me.

And, no one really responded to your opening post because it was retarded. People sure as hell responded to the troll, though...

For the record, I'm not a neocon, you are. But I'm like the only person alive who isn't a neocon, so perhaps its my bad...

And here folks, is a prime example of neocon intellectual cowardice. Note how this thread is loaded with personal attacks.....yet this Third Dimensional idiot claims the subject title opening post is "retarded" and not worth responding to. This is OLD neocon BS...they swear a poster or subject is NOT worth dealing with, yet they spend TIME AND EFFORT to attack the poster or hi-jack the thread. Like the Rovian campaigns of old, what neocons cannot lie about or logically and factually disprove/refute, then they scream loudly not to pay attention to it. :palm:

Poor 3D....he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper and is too much of a fool to realize it.

NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE! Okay, your statement that you could care less what Palin says is valid...she's just a check cashing political clown like Limbaugh and Hannity at this point.

BUT, YOU are now stating that it's no big deal that a GOP congressman goes on the floor to regurgitate and applaud an article by a neocon think tank hack that accuses the President of pseudo-Nazi agendas, and that is of no consequence to you.

You say neither are representatives of th party as a whole, YET TO DATE THERE IS NO DENUNCIATION OR REFUTATION BY THE PARTY SPOKES PEOPLE. But the GOP sure as hell will take any support in the way of funding and votes that Palin can drum up on the talk circuit, along with the Congressman.

That is the problem, Damo. It's like the Teabaggers swearing that they don't endorse all the heinous crap that shows up at their rallies...yet they do NOTHING to prevent a recurrence or denounce vehmenetly these people.

So the query stands....are the GOP's true feelings coming out?

Yes, it is of no consequence to me. I don't care what some other person's congressperson says on the floor, even if they are saying that some guy you don't like is a "genius"...

I feel no urge to support or reject what I don't care about. I'm sure that his opponent would be running ads about it if his constituency cared, then he'd lose his job. That's the way things work.

It is true, I care nothing about either of them.

So if and when you vote for ANY GOP candidate, you are indirectly supporting an organization that supports a man that endorses the mindset previously described.

You can't wash your hands of this once the knowledge is out, Damo. Trying to be aloof about this is akin to those who stated they didn't endorse the Nazi Party, but did business with Nazi run Germany prior to the US getting involved in WWII.

So, the only way your indifference is valid would be to NEVER vote GOP again in life. :cof1:

And here folks, is a prime example of neocon intellectual cowardice. Note how this thread is loaded with personal attacks.....yet this Third Dimensional idiot claims the subject title opening post is "retarded" and not worth responding to. This is OLD neocon BS...they swear a poster or subject is NOT worth dealing with, yet they spend TIME AND EFFORT to attack the poster or hi-jack the thread. Like the Rovian campaigns of old, what neocons cannot lie about or logically and factually disprove/refute, then they scream loudly not to pay attention to it. :palm:

Poor 3D....he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper and is too much of a fool to realize it.

HIV = AIDS

And here folks, is a prime example of neocon intellectual cowardice. Note how this thread is loaded with personal attacks.....yet this Third Dimensional idiot claims the subject title opening post is "retarded" and not worth responding to. This is OLD neocon BS...they swear a poster or subject is NOT worth dealing with, yet they spend TIME AND EFFORT to attack the poster or hi-jack the thread. Like the Rovian campaigns of old, what neocons cannot lie about or logically and factually disprove/refute, then they scream loudly not to pay attention to it.

HIV = AIDS

Keep Digging, my neocon buffoon, Dig away! :cof1:

So if and when you vote for ANY GOP candidate, you are indirectly supporting an organization that supports a man that endorses the mindset previously described.

You can't wash your hands of this once the knowledge is out, Damo. Trying to be aloof about this is akin to those who stated they didn't endorse the Nazi Party, but did business with Nazi run Germany prior to the US getting involved in WWII.

So, the only way your indifference is valid would be to NEVER vote GOP again in life. :cof1:
Rubbish. When you vote for a candidate you are voting for that person. We're not England where they vote for a Party and get whomever the Party chooses to fill that position.

There are many Republicans that don't fully tote every line from the party, they are individuals, even if you care so deeply about some unknown Congressperson and the former Governor of Alaska.

You make no sense, nobody endorses the entire platform because they vote for one person who may not follow that platform fully or even run on it. And the platform doesn't change because some unknown and non-famous Congressperson from podunk says something you think is "outrageous".

So, the only way your indifference is valid would be to NEVER vote GOP again in life.

Rubbish. When you vote for a candidate you are voting for that person. We're not England where they vote for a Party and get whomever the Party chooses to fill that position.

There are many Republicans that don't fully tote every line from the party, they are individuals, even if you care so deeply about some unknown Congressperson and the former Governor of Alaska.

No shit, sherlock. And when the PARTY gives financial support to an individual candidate that spews hate filled rubbish, then the party is responsible....or you have a new definition for belonging to a political party? Case in point: Many people stopped voting for the Dem party because it refused to dump Joe Lieberman, and GOP'ers momentarily became "independents" in order TO vote for him. Are you going to deny this? Or are you going to try and BS around it?

You make no sense, nobody endorses the entire platform because they vote for one person who may not follow that platform fully or even run on it. And the platform doesn't change because some unknown and non-famous Congressperson from podunk says something you think is "outrageous".

:palm: You need to check yourself before your fingers hit the keys to produce these little condescending opinion laden diatribes, Damo....makes you look less foolish when compared to the on-going reality of life.

Back