GOP true feelings coming out?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Off topic and incorrect....as to be expected from the witless 3D.

Its off topic, but its actually correct. LOLZ, neocon retard.

You shouldn't laugh at yourself, 3D....I suggest you see that therapist ASAP.

Seems the GOP's true feelings are indeed coming out...and dopey little neocon lapdogs with delusions of intelligence try in vain to blow smoke about the evidence.

Laugh, my clownish ThreeDee, laugh!

I wasn't aware that speech impediments were a racial slur, or baiting.

I mean I could have said something like: Too much ingestion of watermelon!

Now THAT would be race baiting! :readit:

You're not aware of much, you bigoted little dope of a horses Loyal End. But you sure perk up the second any derrogatory slam is done with a racist overtone, as your buddy Southy did. Now if you only showed such effort during a debate using rational thought and facts, I'd might have some modicum of respect for you. As it is, you're just a joke.

Seems the GOP's true feelings are indeed coming out...and dopey little neocon lapdogs with delusions of intelligence try in vain to blow smoke about the evidence.

HIV does equal AIDS you neocon retard. LOLZ

HIV does equal AIDS you neocon retard. LOLZ

And here we have a prime example of the defeated neocon's childish stubborness.

3D has an 8th a brain to do the proper research to know that none of my posts or threads fit the description/definition of a "new conservative" (maybe he's not aware of his buddy Southern Man referring to me as "libbie"--short for "liberal"). So his insult is just that of a petulant child sticking his tongue out.

Secondly, since this thread has NOTHING to do with the HIV situation, 3D's assertion is irrelevent (not to mention wrong, as there is NO scientific paper to date that will state his assertion in no uncertain terms). This is just 3D's frustrated retort for me logically and factually proving him wrong awhile back on another thread.

So it seems the GOP's true feelings are coming out...and their stalwart defenders on this thread cannot disprove that sad conclusion.

I leave the clownish 3D to his faux hysterics.

Grow the fuck up, Damo. All you're doing is just parroting the same disproven BULLSHIT you started with. YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY OR FACTUALLY PROVE ME WRONG HERE. So instead, you just keep whining about your opinion as if it takes precedent over the facts. Your examples were taken to task via documentation that supports my assertions and disproves your contentions. That you try to ignore it, deny it is irrelevent.

But do continue to bray like a stubborn ass, Damo. Because as the chronology of the posts shows, the facts will always be your undoing. I leave you to have the last, predictable word.

BOY; you're in trouble now, Damo.
He used "LOGICALLY", "FACTUALLY", and "CHRONOLOGY" all in the same post.
He also then used his new catch phrase of "BRAYING" to denounce you. :cof1:

Grow the fuck up, Damo. All you're doing is just parroting the same disproven BULLSHIT you started with. YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY OR FACTUALLY PROVE ME WRONG HERE. So instead, you just keep whining about your opinion as if it takes precedent over the facts. Your examples were taken to task via documentation that supports my assertions and disproves your contentions. That you try to ignore it, deny it is irrelevent.

But do continue to bray like a stubborn ass, Damo. Because as the chronology of the posts shows, the facts will always be your undoing. I leave you to have the last, predictable word.

BOY; you're in trouble now, Damo.
He used "LOGICALLY", "FACTUALLY", and "CHRONOLOGY" all in the same post.
He also then used his new catch phrase of "BRAYING" to denounce you. :cof1:

Folks, this jackass that disgraces the memory of 9/11 in his screen name has stated time and again that my posts and threads are not worth reading or responding to, and no one reads them. Yet after I initially made a fool of him 10 years ago, our Freely dumb bunny STILL shows up to throw rocks at me at every turn...hence his earned nickname "Freedumb".

Seems the GOP's true feelings are indeed coming out, as their stalwart defenders here can only sputter and fume in vain protest. Like Damo, I leave him to have the last, predictable word,

Folks, this jackass that disgraces the memory of 9/11 in his screen name has stated time and again that my posts and threads are not worth reading or responding to, and no one reads them. Yet after I initially made a fool of him 10 years ago, our Freely dumb bunny STILL shows up to throw rocks at me at every turn...hence his earned nickname "Freedumb".

Seems the GOP's true feelings are indeed coming out, as their stalwart defenders here can only sputter and fume in vain protest. Like Damo, I leave him to have the last, predictable word,

See how demented he is folks. He makes up nonfactual and illogical bits of information and then tries to present it in such a way that it maks him appear to at least have the smallest bit of intelligence.
He is to be pitied, folks, and tolerated as one would tolerate the neighbors mentally challanged child.
He blusters and tries to bluff his way though the majority of the posts; but anyone with cognitive thought can see how nonessential he is.

As you folks pass him by, please drop a dime in his tin cup and pat him on his pointy little cranium.

See how demented he is folks. He makes up nonfactual and illogical bits of information and then tries to present it in such a way that it maks him appear to at least have the smallest bit of intelligence.
He is to be pitied, folks, and tolerated as one would tolerate the neighbors mentally challanged child.
He blusters and tries to bluff his way though the majority of the posts; but anyone with cognitive thought can see how nonessential he is.

As you folks pass him by, please drop a dime in his tin cup and pat him on his pointy little cranium.

And all Freedumb has to do is factually disprove the valid documentation and the source of the material in Post #1 of this thread, then his little rant here would have some substance.

But as you will see, ladies and gentlemen, he won't be able to. Thus Freedumb is left to vainly deny his dishonesty in lieu of the chronology of the posts (yeah, Freedumb and others hate that phrase....truth is like sunlight to a vampire for Freedumb).

Buh-bye, chump.

And all Freedumb has to do is factually disprove the valid documentation and the source of the material in Post #1 of this thread, then his little rant here would have some substance.

But as you will see, ladies and gentlemen, he won't be able to. Thus Freedumb is left to vainly deny his dishonesty in lieu of the chronology of the posts (yeah, Freedumb and others hate that phrase....truth is like sunlight to a vampire for Freedumb).

Buh-bye, chump.

Don't forget your change, Taicheeze!

ccmd.jpg

Buh-bye, chump.

And now folks, if you follow the chronological thread of these posts; you'll see how hypocritical and dishonest he is.
First he's unable to refute any of the comments and instead his replies are nothing more then innuendo and conjecture.
Then when he says he's allowing someone the "last prdictable word", he returns in an attempt to salvage what little honor he has left.

If all of you good folk will look at the factual and logical threads in this exchange, you will be able to finally see that he has nothing to offer and even less to contribute.

If nothing else; he should be confined for his own safety and not allowed to roam in public, unless he has several keepers to make sure he doesn't harm himself or others.

Tip the organ grinder. He's doing all the work and Whinny is just dancing!

Buh-bye, chump.

Don't forget your change, Taicheeze!

ccmd.jpg

As usual, our Third Dimensional neocon numbskull cannot logically or factually disprove that the Gop's true feelings are indeed coming out...as my examples show.

So instead he deludes himself with the "look, I got him to respond" ploy.....Wake up, 3D....that stuff didn't fly for your boy Freedumb for a decade.....you just look 3D stupid being Freedumb's lapdog.

I leave you to your expected smoke screen.

Tip the organ grinder. He's doing all the work and Whinny is just dancing!

Don't you get tired of being the lapdog bitch for every neocon numbskull on these boards, you Loyal End? I mean, if my exposing you for the moronic racist little bitch that you are was so traumatic that you're carrying such a grudge, maybe you should see a therapist? Oh well, carry on.

Don't you get tired of being the lapdog bitch for every neocon numbskull on these boards, you Loyal End? I mean, if my exposing you for the moronic racist little bitch that you are was so traumatic that you're carrying such a grudge, maybe you should see a therapist? Oh well, carry on.

Don't you get tired of being a dumbass cocksucker for every liberal swinging dick that comes along.
*by the way, that was a rhetorical question*

As usual, our Third Dimensional neocon numbskull cannot logically or factually disprove that the Gop's true feelings are indeed coming out...as my examples show.

So instead he deludes himself with the "look, I got him to respond" ploy.....Wake up, 3D....that stuff didn't fly for your boy Freedumb for a decade.....you just look 3D stupid being Freedumb's lapdog.

I leave you to your expected smoke screen.

Wait, you've known Freedom for a full decade? Wowzers! :cof1:

Back