GOP will be blamed for Government shutdown

Irrelevant. I'd rather lose doing the right thing than to win if doing so destroys America. This post of yours tells us what we need to know. You don't give a fuck about America you cockroaches only care about control. You're so fucking stupid I almost feel bad for you but then I realize how downright evil you pricks are and my compassion vanishes.

You keep losing because the American people aren't buying what you are attempting to sell.

You keep losing because the American people aren't buying what you are attempting to sell.

What the fuck don't you comprehend you stupid whore? I would rather lose for doing the right thing than fucking America up the ass like you Democrats are doing.

What the fuck don't you comprehend you stupid whore? I would rather lose for doing the right thing than fucking America up the ass like you Democrats are doing.

If it was the "right thing" honey bunch. you wouldn't be such a minority party.
Is electing DJT the right thing?

Care to make a wager the American voters will care in November 2024, Yak?

FWIW, I favor balanced government since I dislike the agendas of both the Democrats and Republicans. Therefore, best if they are evenly matched. At this rate, the Republicans, specifically the MAGAts, will be handing complete control of Washington to the Democrats late next year.
When they pulled this in 2011, the voters remembered!

If it was the "right thing" honey bunch. you wouldn't be such a minority party.
Is electing DJT the right thing?

So when the Nazis were the majority party that was the right thing huh? It's amazing how fucking simple minded you are that if something is the majority then it has as to be right. You're a fucking moron.

With regards to electing DJT being the right thing, it depends on other factors besides just his being DJT but as eehs e already established you're too fucking simple minded to think.

So when the Nazis were the majority party that was the right thing huh? It's amazing how fucking simple minded you are that if something is the majority then it has as to be right. You're a fucking moron.

With regards to electing DJT being the right thing, it depends on other factors besides just his being DJT but as eehs e already established you're too fucking simple minded to think.

still a pathetic coward, my dear.

I am sure the millions of people affected by a shutdown, will give a fuck about it come election time.

McCarthy will not survive this. He is going to be left but with no choice but to try and craft a bill that can gain support of at least some Democrats. This little putz Matt Gaetz is holding the entire country hostage over a hissy fit. This from a guy who paid hookers to come to his cocaine parties.

If Democrats don't bail him out, then we have a shutdown. And McCarthy still doesn't survive. Republicans agreed to the framework of a spending bill when the debt ceiling was raised, and now they are pretending like they didn't agree to anything.

Republicans can go fuck themselves. And it appears that's exactly what they are doing.

McCarthy will not survive this. He is going to be left but with no choice but to try and craft a bill that can gain support of at least some Democrats. This little putz Matt Gaetz is holding the entire country hostage over a hissy fit. This from a guy who paid hookers to come to his cocaine parties.

If Democrats don't bail him out, then we have a shutdown. And McCarthy still doesn't survive. Republicans agreed to the framework of a spending bill when the debt ceiling was raised, and now they are pretending like they didn't agree to anything.

Republicans can go fuck themselves. And it appears that's exactly what they are doing.

The Republican Party is eating itself alive in view of the entire planet.

Nothing because I don't give a fuck about a govt shutdown you dried up ignorant whore. What I care about is everything costing more money.

Wait a minute, you don’t care about a shutdown, but, supposedly care about things costing more, ah, are you aware that a shutdown could reduce America’s credit rating thereby increasing the cost of things, duh

And I am enjoying every single second of the slow motion crash off the cliff. Schadenfreude. I am guilty.

It's sad because it's hurting our nation to see our elected officials screwing over our nation like this. The Republican Party is still denying responsibility for their failure to protect the nation during the Pandemic. They are refusing to take responsibility for weakening our military and attacking our military leadership. They are refusing to accept responsibility for their part in harming the US economy to the point where the national credit rating was lowered.

It's sad because it's hurting our nation to see our elected officials screwing over our nation like this. The Republican Party is still denying responsibility for their failure to protect the nation during the Pandemic. They are refusing to take responsibility for weakening our military and attacking our military leadership. They are refusing to accept responsibility for their part in harming the US economy to the point where the national credit rating was lowered.

Mr. Tiny Penis, everything you said there was backward which is a trait you push in nearly post. How do you anti American democrats sleep at night? Oh, I forgot about Legion, Trump, DeSantis, and all those WHITE supremacists banging in your head. Never mind.

I suspect that some Reds are pushing for a shutdown to justify sending no help to Ukraine. Then Russia will win and they will be happy.

Back