Got to love Dem Censorship

Umm, this happened before the 04 election, so I don't think you're going to be able to "find" that thread that will "prove" that "lefites were screaming censorship" then. Darn it all to heck, huh? Becasue, you just know it happened.
Too bad the FP.com database isn't available.

But yeah, I do remember it. I believe that Uscit does as well.

We spent hours talking about whether it was censorship with the righties (myself included) making much the same argument you make here.

uscit was right.

Notice how SF disappeared? I mean, how many days in a row am I going to end up owning him, I don’t know what to do with him now that he is mine? Well, to be fair, yesterday, was kind of a dual Darla/Onceler ownership of SF. Onceler do you have any use for SF, maybe some lawn work, because I have nothing?

We're arguing in circles like this because the aspects of the fascist agenda are split between the parties.

On the issues that matter, they are in full agreement. The war and the fascist currency and investment systems are all they really care about protecting.
Vote NO for President.

Channeling RJS again? :D

I'm sure SF will be back.

I’ve already come clean on being RJS – I’m tired of “him” and want a new troll, but haven’t been struck by anything yet.

And I notice that SF is still missing. Oh, beat by a stupid, liberal, girl….again!

Clinton pressuring Disney to pull the movie is really shitty and obvious attempt {successful one at that} of censorship...

such incredible blind hackery.

the intent is the issue.

So I suppose if Damo ran around asking how do I have sex with a 3 yr old it would be fine as long as he did not actually have sex with a 3 yr old ?

As Damo said, it would have to be examined in the context of the question and who asked it.

If it was Damo I would not worry. If it were my child's kindergarten teacher, well....yep, I would worry.

As Damo said, it would have to be examined in the context of the question and who asked it.

If it was Damo I would not worry. If it were my child's kindergarten teacher, well....yep, I would worry.

True and since a public official asked it....

Yep sol and I pretty much agree verbatim on this.

And considering Damo's literary background him asking how so have sex with a 3yr old would not be a big issue since I consider him somewhat of a perv anyway. ;)

Now if McCain asked that.....

Back