Got to love Dem Censorship

oh no no no.... you are off the deep end.

Seriously, when did your debating skills fall off to the pathetic Lorax level?

They removed the part that discussed Clintons chances at getting Bin Laden.

Oh, the "factual data" that included scenes of conversations that never took place regarding events that never actually happened between? That "factual data?"

Ugh. You two are brain-dead.

I posted a link to the report and to the quote, the speech you refer to is not the speech in which it was stated.

The "article" that you linked to mentioned that Obama made the statement in a speech in Colorado Springs on July 2, 2008. I posted the speech that Obama delivered on July 2, 2008. It was the only speech he delivered in Colorado Springs on that day.

In closing, you're an idiot.

No shit it was a disney movie.... and what caused disney to not only alter the movie by removing factual data, but also pressured them into not releasing it?

You fucking hack.

You need to understand the difference between a company, and the government. You are making a complete fool out of yourself on this thread, seriously.

Oh, the "factual data" that included scenes of conversations that never took place regarding events that never actually happened between? That "factual data?"

Ugh. You two are brain-dead.

I feel as if I have entered the twilight zone of stupidity. I am actually, outright amazed by this thread.

Actually, none of the people you are talking about were in a position to ban anything. I think the ire of your wrath should be focused on Disney.

We now interrupt the meanderings of the United States of Amnesia, for this announcement:

Republicans threatened to boycott CBS if they showed a made for tv movie about the Reagans. CBS pulled the movie.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled “IT’S THE SF AND DAMO HACKSALOT SHOW”. Thank you.

We now interrupt the meanderings of the United States of Amnesia, for this announcement:

Republicans threatened to boycott CBS if they showed a made for tv movie about the Reagans. CBS pulled the movie.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled “IT’S THE SF AND DAMO HACKSALOT SHOW”. Thank you.
LOL Zing...

Oh Noes... So, your argument is, "They do it too."

Thanks for playing.

And, when the repukes pissed their diapers over the CBS movie, and had it pulled, that wasn't censorship either. That was the cry babies using the market to pressure an entity into doing what they wanted. That entity, caved. And that is on CBS.

The Disney thing, was similar, except that, you know, that film was a right wing hit job.

SF did you need a link to the CBS story?

And, when the repukes pissed their diapers over the CBS movie, and had it pulled, that wasn't censorship either. That was the cry babies using the market to pressure an entity into doing what they wanted. That entity, caved. And that is on CBS.

The Disney thing, was similar, except that, you know, that film was a right wing hit job.

No need. I'm sure he found it very "amusing" when Republicans did it, like they really "put one over" on the networks.

I am Roberto Duran right now (old sports/boxing reference)...no mas...no mas...

I simply can't take this level of stupidity on a daily basis anymore.

No, but it points out that you were wrong. So it was more fun.

Anyhoo. score 1 one for you.

But on to other matters.

Do you accept that this is just a good learning experience for Obama? The same excuse you gave for Palin "learning about" book banning?

Ohh yeah thanks for the memory jog. According to the Rebutlickens it was all a corporate decision not politics at all.

My my how they flop all over the place.

No need. I'm sure he found it very "amusing" when Republicans did it, like they really "put one over" on the networks.

I am Roberto Duran right now (old sports/boxing reference)...no mas...no mas...

I simply can't take this level of stupidity on a daily basis anymore.

LOL - I know!

Sf, anytime you want me to "link you up" to the CBS story, you just feel free to pipe in honey.

Anyhoo. score 1 one for you.

But on to other matters.

Do you accept that this is just a good learning experience for Obama? The same excuse you gave for Palin "learning about" book banning?
It would depend on if he changed action in the future. If he stepped away from it by either simply losing a public battle and not repeating it or simply stating directly that it was in error, then yeah. I'd agree that it could have been a learning curve issue.

It would depend on if he changed action in the future. If he stepped away from it by either simply losing a public battle and not repeating it, then yeah. I'd agree that it could have been a learning curve issue.

An exercise in learning how to hide one's true beliefs?

Let's just evaluate politicians on their beliefs intead of their ability to learn to lie. How about that.

Ohh yeah thanks for the memory jog. According to the Rebutlickens it was all a corporate decision not politics at all.

My my how they flop all over the place.
Actually I remember that, you are right. And the argument was then from the left it was censorship, from the right that it wasn't. Now it's come full circle.

For the record, I do not think that it is censorship to apply pressure to change a corporate action if it isn't done by the government. It is simply a corporation responding to their customers' wishes.

I'll bet we can actually find the "Censorship" thread.

Actually I remember that, you are right. And the argument was then from the left it was censorship, from the right that it wasn't. Now it's come full circle.

For the record, I do not think that it is censorship to apply pressure to change a corporate action if it isn't done by the government. It is simply a corporation responding to their customers' wishes.

I'll bet we can actually find the "Censorship" thread.

Umm, this happened before the 04 election, so I don't think you're going to be able to "find" that thread that will "prove" that "lefites were screaming censorship" then. Darn it all to heck, huh? Becasue, you just know it happened.

We're arguing in circles like this because the aspects of the fascist agenda are split between the parties.

On the issues that matter, they are in full agreement. The war and the fascist currency and investment systems are all they really care about protecting.

Back