Governor Christie's idea of less government...

Bfgrn

For YOU, not for him or his family...

Gov. Christie arrives at son's high school baseball game in State Police helicopter

9650859-large.jpg

Gov. Christie exits a New Jersey State Police helicopter in Wayne
in this file photo. Today he took a brand-new helicopter to his
son's high school baseball game.

TRENTON — Gov. Chris Christie arrived at his son's baseball game this afternoon aboard a State Police helicopter.

Right before the lineup cards were being exchanged on the field, a noise from above distracted the spectators as the 55-foot long helicopter buzzed over trees in left field, circled the outfield and landed in an adjacent football field.

Christie disembarked from the helicopter and got into a black car with tinted windows that drove him about a 100 yards to the baseball field.

During the 5th inning, Christie and First Lady Mary Pat Christie got into the car, rode back to the helicopter and left the game. During a pitching change, play was stopped for a couple of minutes while the helicopter took off.

More at NJ.com

The fat ass couldn't even waddle 100 yards without a limousine?

And Obama preaches 'green' tells us folks to go buy $35k cars if we don't like the gas prices. Of course he's clueless on costs and really hasn't an idea of what it is to try and survive in this economy.

Stretched Limousine Numbers for Obama - The Grapevine - Special Report - FoxNews.com

Stretched Limousine Numbers for Obama
By Shannon Bream
Published May 31, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Stretched Limos

The federal limousine fleet has increased by 73 percent during the first two years of the Obama administration.

iWatch News analyzed General Services Administration (GSA) data that shows the number of limos increased from 238 in fiscal year 2008 to 412 in 2010.

The administration attributes the increase to security concerns. But the GSA says its own limousine numbers are not reliable because the term "limo" can cover a variety of vehicles and uses.

That didn't sit well with one government watchdog group -- quote -- "If the government can't track limos, I'm not sure we should trust the numbers they put out there on anything."

At least Christie doesn't pretend he's something he's not.

He doesn't?

I thought he was all about cutting government spending.

I guess that doesn't include using a helicopter and a car for family outings at taxpayer expense.

I'm actually surprised the chopper made it off the deck with Governor Free Willy aboard.

He doesn't?

I thought he was all about cutting government spending.

I guess that doesn't include using a helicopter and a car for family outings at taxpayer expense.

I'm actually surprised the chopper made it off the deck with Governor Free Willy aboard.

Actually, he makes no bones about his weight. Unlike Obama and his green pretensions, while increasing the number of government owned limos, flying to dinner and a show, etc.

Governors have families, they also have responsibilities. Unless there's ample proof that he's using it for entertainment like your dear leader, I haven't a problem with it.

And Obama preaches 'green' tells us folks to go buy $35k cars if we don't like the gas prices. Of course he's clueless on costs and really hasn't an idea of what it is to try and survive in this economy.

Stretched Limousine Numbers for Obama - The Grapevine - Special Report - FoxNews.com

OK, then bring me similar information on Christie...

March 30, 2009

Obamas Paying for White House Renovations

Though new presidents "are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office," New York magazine reports "the First Couple isn't spending that money."

Said a spokeswoman: "They are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters."

"The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas' decision to absorb the cost."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/03/30/obamas_paying_for_white_house_renovations.html

OK, then bring me similar information on Christie...

March 30, 2009

Obamas Paying for White House Renovations

Though new presidents "are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office," New York magazine reports "the First Couple isn't spending that money."

Said a spokeswoman: "They are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters."

"The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas' decision to absorb the cost."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/03/30/obamas_paying_for_white_house_renovations.html

Changing the subject, but to be clear, 'The Obama's didn't 'absorb' the costs':

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/01/us/01oval.html

President’s Office Takes On New Neutral Tones, but Keeps Its Familiar Shape
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG
Published: August 31, 2010

...The makeover was not done at taxpayer expense. The White House said costs were covered by the nonprofit White House Historical Association, through a contribution from the committee that paid for Mr. Obama’s inauguration.

The administration will not disclose how much the redesign cost, except to say the price was “in line with” what Mr. Obama’s two most recent predecessors had spent. (President Bill Clinton’s Oval Office had a bright blue rug and couches striped in candy cane white and red.)

Still, given the hard economic times facing the nation, Mr. Obama is bound to face questions, chief among them, Why now?

When he arrived for work at the White House in January of last year, the president said he thought the office was fine and saw no need for new furnishings.

And when he unveiled his budget the next month, Mr. Obama cautioned that the government would have to make hard choices about spending.

“There are times where you can afford to redecorate your house,” the president said then, “and there are times where you need to focus on rebuilding its foundation.”

I hear Governor Whirlybird pays for his own double Whoppers.

Calling New Jersey on "the edge of bankruptcy," Gov. Chris Christie today declared a fiscal emergency, seizing broad powers to freeze aid to more than 500 school districts and cut from higher education, hospitals and the Public Advocate.

"New Jersey has been steaming toward financial disaster for years," the Republican governor said in a speech to both houses of the Legislature. "The people elected us to end the talk and to act decisively..."

Christie is cutting $475 million in aid to school districts, $62 million in aid to colleges and $12 million to hospital charity care.

He is cutting state subsidies for NJ Transit....

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/02/chris_christie_declares_state.html[/FONT]

In an oligarchy the masses walk in worn shoes while the ruling class flies in choppers. Guess which side fatbastard works for.

The governor had no public events on his schedule, offering no insight to where he might have been traveling from.

He had a private meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Drumthwacket, the governor's mansion, in Princeton.

He is meeting with a group of Iowa donors who have publicly expressed a desire to persuade him to run for president in 2012.

Christie was ferried to the field in a brand-new AugustaWestland helicopter, purchased at a cost to taxpayers of $12.5 million.

The State Police has received two of the five helicopters purchased so far, according to testimony from Attorney General Paula Dow during a May budget hearing. They were purchased to replace aging Sikorsky helicopters that the State Police have flown for about two decades.

The helicopters, which can reach nearly 200 miles per hour with its twin turbo-shaft engines, are designed for homeland security duties and transporting critically injured patients.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/gov_christie_arrives_at_sons_h.html#incart_mce

I doubt Billy gives a shit when Obama plays golf. Neither do any of the Youngins. Ike played golf, and since Ike did it, all presidents should.

I doubt Billy gives a shit when Obama plays golf. Neither do any of the Youngins. Ike played golf, and since Ike did it, all presidents should.

It's cute the way the board gaylords speak for each other.

Did Governor Whopper-chopper campaign on cutting the budget?

Now, explain how his copter ride fits that image.

I don't give a shit about any of Legions posts, that's why he's on my ignore list.

As for golf, I wish I had more time to hit the course this summer.

It's amusing to see the bashing of weight, but no problems of calling others racists when there's absolutely no indication of such. Like your leader, so many on the left are hypocrites.

Klansman will be klansman and break out the reverse racism like the morons they are

Obesity is a choice
and not a healthy one

It's amusing to see the avoidance of the issue, which is the hypocritical, frivolous use of taxpayer-funded resources by an avowed budget-cutter.
Want to see some examples of rightie racism, Annie...the kind you claim there's absolutely no indication of?

Back