Governor Christie's idea of less government...

It's amusing to see the avoidance of the issue, which is the hypocritical, frivolous use of taxpayer-funded resources by an avowed budget-cutter.
Want to see some examples of rightie racism, Annie...the kind you claim there's absolutely no indication of?

No moreso than you'd want them from the left. You obviously missed the point. No help for that. I'm not in denial of racists on the right, as you seem to be regarding racists and intolerance in general from the left.

No moreso than you'd want them from the left. You obviously missed the point. No help for that. I'm not in denial of racists on the right, as you seem to be regarding racists and intolerance in general from the left.

You had a point?

What was it?

While you're frantically floundering for another ineffective rebuttal, start thinking up an excuse for using a taxpayer-funded helicopter for a personal excursion after you declared a budget crisis and campaigned on fiscal responsibility.

I don't give a shit about any of Legions posts, that's why he's on my ignore list.

As for golf, I wish I had more time to hit the course this summer.

Translation: In my sig pic, I am about to lay down my gun and surrender, since I cannot debate.

Signed, Belittle me, I'm The Little-Shittle, AKA the town drunk.

You had a point?

What was it?

While you're frantically floundering for another ineffective rebuttal, start thinking up an excuse for using a taxpayer-funded helicopter for a personal excursion after you declared a budget crisis and campaigned on fiscal responsibility.

I made it. If you fail to understand it I can't help you with that.

I made it. If you fail to understand it I can't help you with that.

Translation: I'm beaten, signed, Fannie.

I didn't think you could justify Governor Whirlybird's chopper trip, and you can't.

Now, run away.

Translation: I'm beaten, signed, Fannie.

I didn't think you could justify Governor Whirlybird's chopper trip, and you can't.

Now, run away.
Bullying doesn't work. I didn't defend Christie, though I see no problem with his using the copter for seeing his son and getting back to business. I don't see a problem with Obama golfing either on Memorial Day, after paying respects to the fallen, which he did. Now you get the fuck out of my face.

Bullying doesn't work. I didn't defend Christie, though I see no problem with his using the copter for seeing his son and getting back to business. I don't see a problem with Obama golfing either on Memorial Day, after paying respects to the fallen, which he did. Now you get the fuck out of my face.

Poor Annie Fannie.

Back for more spankings?

You thought you could deflect Governor Whirlybird's hypocrisy by bringing up limos, and you failed.

butthurt2_Random_Demotes-s450x571-118651-580.jpg

Changing the subject, but to be clear, 'The Obama's didn't 'absorb' the costs':

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/01/us/01oval.html

Yes they did absorb the costs. Your article is on renovations to the Oval office. The Obamas paid for renovations to the private quarters.

Home Decorating With the Obamas

By Erica Orden
Published Mar 29, 2009

At a time when people are having trouble holding on to their houses, Barack and Michelle Obama have sensibly decided not to use taxpayers’ money to renovate theirs. New presidents are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office, and the Obamas hired Hollywood decorator Michael S. Smith (known, per his site, for mixing “Old World classicism with very contemporary settings”). But the First Couple isn’t spending that money. They “are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters,” says Camille Johnston, director of communications for the First Lady. Nor is the couple, who reported $4.2 million in household income in 2007 tax returns, using money from the White House Historical Association, a privately funded foundation that paid for a $74,000 set of china shortly before Laura Bush left town.

But does this mean they’re going to spend more than $100,000 or less? Though Michelle Obama has talked up Pottery Barn, Smith’s client list includes cost-is-no-object types like Rupert Murdoch, Steven Spielberg, and former Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain—for whom he procured that $87,783 rug. “There’s no question that he’ll get it done in the way that it’s supposed to be done,” says Smith client and Democratic donor Katherine Chez. “But how, I don’t know.” The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas’ decision to absorb the cost.

New Yorker

your silence says alot

My 'silence' says I was watching baseball. I find it interesting that you right wing zealots 'claim' you want less government. You just want less Democrats. You have NO problem with lots and lots of government when your right wing authoritarians are dictating.

My God, the fat fuck couldn't waddle 100 yards, he had to take a limo from the helicopter to the ball field...REALLY. If I were his son I would have looked for a hole to crawl into.

The governor had no public events on his schedule, offering no insight to where he might have been traveling from.

He had a private meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Drumthwacket, the governor's mansion, in Princeton.

He is meeting with a group of Iowa donors who have publicly expressed a desire to persuade him to run for president in 2012.

Christie was ferried to the field in a brand-new AugustaWestland helicopter, purchased at a cost to taxpayers of $12.5 million.

The State Police has received two of the five helicopters purchased so far, according to testimony from Attorney General Paula Dow during a May budget hearing. They were purchased to replace aging Sikorsky helicopters that the State Police have flown for about two decades.

The helicopters, which can reach nearly 200 miles per hour with its twin turbo-shaft engines, are designed for homeland security duties and transporting critically injured patients.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/05/gov_christie_arrives_at_sons_h.html#incart_mce

NJ ordered a special helicopter to transport the Governboar...

ch-54_skycrane_04.jpg

My 'silence' says I was watching baseball. I find it interesting that you right wing zealots 'claim' you want less government. You just want less Democrats. You have NO problem with lots and lots of government when your right wing authoritarians are dictating.

My God, the fat fuck couldn't waddle 100 yards, he had to take a limo from the helicopter to the ball field...REALLY. If I were his son I would have looked for a hole to crawl into.

no surprise you ignored the fact that a dem took his wife on a date and used airforce one as his mode of transportation.

yet you whine about a helicopter

:rolleyes:

It certainly couldn't have anything to do with his security detail could it?

What, he might get grazed by a foul ball, or maybe have some plebeian spill a soda on his Guccis?
Or he could be in NJ, which is a pretty dangerous area, and regardless of any of that, his security detail would likely want to keep as much control on the situation as possible.

Yes they did absorb the costs. Your article is on renovations to the Oval office. The Obamas paid for renovations to the private quarters.

Home Decorating With the Obamas

Okay, maybe I have reading comprehension problems, it's possible. Late in the game, but possible. Bold and link it, as this one doesn't do that.
By Erica Orden
Published Mar 29, 2009

At a time when people are having trouble holding on to their houses, Barack and Michelle Obama have sensibly decided not to use taxpayers’ money to renovate theirs. New presidents are allotted $100,000 to overhaul the White House residence and the Oval Office, and the Obamas hired Hollywood decorator Michael S. Smith (known, per his site, for mixing “Old World classicism with very contemporary settings”). But the First Couple isn’t spending that money. They “are not using public funds or accepting donations of goods for redecorating their private quarters,” says Camille Johnston, director of communications for the First Lady. Nor is the couple, who reported $4.2 million in household income in 2007 tax returns, using money from the White House Historical Association, a privately funded foundation that paid for a $74,000 set of china shortly before Laura Bush left town.

But does this mean they’re going to spend more than $100,000 or less? Though Michelle Obama has talked up Pottery Barn, Smith’s client list includes cost-is-no-object types like Rupert Murdoch, Steven Spielberg, and former Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain—for whom he procured that $87,783 rug. “There’s no question that he’ll get it done in the way that it’s supposed to be done,” says Smith client and Democratic donor Katherine Chez. “But how, I don’t know.” The White House declined to disclose the budget, saying that all expenses would remain private as a result of the Obamas’ decision to absorb the cost.

New Yorker

I highlighted my reply. I look forward to the help.

Back