Governor Christie's idea of less government...

Between Anonymous Guy on the interwebs and the commander of the State Patrol in a liberal state, I tend to believe the commander of the State Patrol. Thanks for your "help"... maybe you can go help Zappa pretend that Weiner didn't "really" send the wiener, and it is only good to be careful when denying you get pictures taken with your tighty whities tenting all out all the time and you just can't be sure whether that is really you or not in the picture....

Nice attempt at deflection, Dalai Damocles. Your insinuation that 'the commander of the State Patrol in a liberal state' must be a liberal is what's called a non-sequitur.

You fail.

From above:

"State Police Superintendent Rick Fuentes insists the flights don’t cost the taxpayers anything because the pilots are training. That doesn’t wash. Christie is still using taxpayer assets for personal use. (Two additional thoughts: There are untrained pilots flying the governor? What’s next, driver’s ed students in the governor’s SUV?)"

Now, Anonymous Internet Buddhist, go back to getting your karma in a wad over a Congressman's wiener.

Spin it anyway you want Damo...I hope the fat fuck keeps it up, I'd love to see his fat ass waddle out the door of the Governor's mansion next election.

From NJ.com

Democrats have jumped on this. Betrayed conservatives, too. But state Republicans have been quiet. We called Sen. Joseph Kyrillos (R-Monmouth) — though he didn’t immediately respond — because Kyrillos once said this when another governor abused helicopter use:

“The governor has his hands caught in the cookie jar. These are trips that never should have been billed to the taxpayer.”

The governor was James E. McGreevey, a Democrat, who repaid the state. Christie should do the same.

Here’s the clincher: Christie used a state car to ferry him the 100 yards to and from the helicopter.

Now we know why he can’t imagine what it’s like to walk a mile in the shoes of regular New Jerseyans: He doesn’t even walk 100 yards in his own.

Actually I have no idea if it is right... It all really depends on whether the State Patrol dude is telling the truth and the helicopter would have been flying anyway.

Nice attempt at deflection, Dalai Damocles. Your insinuation that 'the commander of the State Patrol in a liberal state' must be a liberal is what's called a non-sequitur.

You fail.

From above:

"State Police Superintendent Rick Fuentes insists the flights don’t cost the taxpayers anything because the pilots are training. That doesn’t wash. Christie is still using taxpayer assets for personal use. (Two additional thoughts: There are untrained pilots flying the governor? What’s next, driver’s ed students in the governor’s SUV?)"

Now, Anonymous Internet Buddhist, go back to getting your karma in a wad over a Congressman's wiener.

Who said the Commander was a liberal? And "The Weiner" is just funny. He should get paid for making us all laugh.

Who said the Commander was a liberal? And "The Weiner" is just funny. He should get paid for making us all laugh.

You insinuated it. Otherwise, how do you explain your otherwise-irrelevant descriptor "in a liberal state"?

Still trying to change the subject to penis pictures, I see.

“I am setting an example,” Christie responded. “We have to spur our economy. Dunkin Donuts, International House of Pancakes, those people need to work too.”

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28891.html[/FONT]

You insinuated it. Otherwise, how do you explain your otherwise-irrelevant descriptor "in a liberal state"?

Still trying to change the subject to penis pictures, I see.

“I am setting an example,” Christie responded. “We have to spur our economy. Dunkin Donuts, International House of Pancakes, those people need to work too.”

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28891.html[/FONT]

Nah, the conversation was about "spin", that I used a Weiner as an example just makes it funny. :D

Anyway, now that he's paid for those trips what did it cost the state?

he wouldn't have paid if it weren't wrong, but damage done the small gov fraudulent strategy is cracking fast.

Nah, the conversation was about "spin", that I used a Weiner as an example just makes it funny. :D

Anyway, now that he's paid for those trips what did it cost the state?

Now that the Republican Party has paid the state, it won't cost the taxpayers a dime, which is as it should be.

"The Republican State Committee has paid $1,232.29 for the flight from the Tuesday baseball game to Princeton, the Republican State Committee said today. "The check has already been delivered," said party spokesman Rick Gorka.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/NJ_Gov_Christie_GOP_reimburse_state_for_2_helicopter_trips_.html

On the other hand, it cost Lardass his reputation as a sincere cost-cutter.

Where is Yurt...he still hasn't answered my yes or no question...must be tough, big words and all...LOL

Back