Governor Tim Walz Remarks at the Minnesota 9/11 20th Anniversary Commemoration (Unbelievable!)

Other than Fox, and obviously the cult, nobody gives a rat’s ass about Walz’s military career, just like they don’t Nance’s, and it is laughable for the crowd that worships the guy who referred to soldiers as “suckers,” proclaimed McCain wasn’t a hero, and couldn’t visit a Veterans’ cemetery cause rain threatened his comb over is now attacking Walz

In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home. And if you've seen it, you don't leave the same. It makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to? And then watching as all of you have been, the confusing last few weeks with the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

” I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane”

Bagram is in Afghanistan. Not Iraq.

This POS was NEVER IN Afghanistan .......... While in the Guard
Tampon Timmy was on his period when he said that.

In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home. And if you've seen it, you don't leave the same. It makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to? And then watching as all of you have been, the confusing last few weeks with the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

” I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane”

STOLEN VALOR he is a POS!

Other than Fox, and obviously the cult, nobody gives a rat’s ass about Walz’s military career, just like they don’t Nance’s, and it is laughable for the crowd that worships the guy who referred to soldiers as “suckers,” proclaimed McCain wasn’t a hero, and couldn’t visit a Veterans’ cemetery cause rain threatened his comb over is now attacking Walz
The guy is a valor theif you can bet that people that honorably served care. Did Kerry get elected after his real military service was exposed by people that served with him.

No, Anchovies, there are millions of active duty personnel who do not want a valor thief, a liar, or a traitor as their VP.

There are millions of veterans and retired military who care.

There are millions of Americans who did not serve but love their country who care,

They vote too.

Trump is not a valor thief.

So Trump misspoke about his helicopter story...Got it!

Nah, Trump lies about everything. He may have gotten the person wrong...that may have been an honest mistake. But having the correct person supposedly telling him stories about Kamala Harris after her breakup with Brown was pure bullshit.

Got that?

The guy is a valor theif you can bet that people that honorably served care. Did Kerry get elected after his real military service was exposed by people that served with him.
Walz is not a valor thief. But if you must consider him one because your Fuhrer wants you to...no problem.

He will soon be vice president of the United States.

No, Anchovies, there are millions of active duty personnel who do not want a valor thief, a liar, or a traitor as their VP.

There are millions of Americans who did not serve but love their country who care,

They vote too.

And there are millions of active duty personnel who realize you guys are full of shit.

I realize you guys are full of shit...and I served.

Trump is an abomination...and so are his continuing supporters.

Walz is not a valor thief. But if you must consider him one because your Fuhrer wants you to...no problem.

He will soon be vice president of the United States.
He said he served at Bagram when did that happen? Please be specific Frankie. This wasn't just a misspeak.

If true, do you think it would matter?

They vote too.

Swift boat Kerry never got elected did he?

It looks like Volsrock is again lying about the service of those actually in the military.

The video shared in support of the claim is a real speech Walz gave as governor of Minnesota on Sept. 11, 2021, for the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11th attacks. However, it does not catch Walz in a lie. In the speech, shown below, Walz never claimed that he went to Bagram as a soldier, and he also never claimed that Bagram Airfield, located in Afghanistan, was in Iraq.

Why do you feel it is OK to lie, Volsrock? Why do you post Russian disinformation?

I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home.

HE DIDNT SAY... I had the privilege of serving in CONGRESS. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home.
He didn't say what you are claiming. The actual video proves you are a liar.
When are you going to apologize for attacking Walz with your lies?

Back