Governor Tim Walz Remarks at the Minnesota 9/11 20th Anniversary Commemoration (Unbelievable!)

It looks like Volsrock is again lying about the service of those actually in the military.

The video shared in support of the claim is a real speech Walz gave as governor of Minnesota on Sept. 11, 2021, for the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11th attacks. However, it does not catch Walz in a lie. In the speech, shown below, Walz never claimed that he went to Bagram as a soldier, and he also never claimed that Bagram Airfield, located in Afghanistan, was in Iraq.

Why do you feel it is OK to lie, Volsrock? Why do you post Russian disinformation?
Because he is anti American. He is a traitor and will be ostracized along with the rest of the cult when the fever breaks. It’s already started.

Which would you Trumpers prefer to do: 1) a comparison of the Walz and Trump verbal missteps or 2) forget the whole thing?

He said he served at Bagram when did that happen? Please be specific Frankie. This wasn't just a misspeak.
Your lies are not truth.
Walz never said he served at Bagram. He went to Bagram as a US Representatives with a congressional delegation.

Why are you lying about what Walz said? Clearly you are lying and not just misspeaking.
The video proves you are lying.

In the years after that classroom, I had the privilege of serving in this state's national guard. I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane to be returned home. And if you've seen it, you don't leave the same. It makes you wonder, what are we doing? What are we trying to get to? And then watching as all of you have been, the confusing last few weeks with the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

” I stood one night in the dark of night on the tarmac at Bagram Air Base in Iraq and watched a military ramp ceremony–a soldier’s body being loaded onto a plane”

Bagram is in Afghanistan. Not Iraq.

This POS was NEVER IN Afghanistan .......... While in the Guard
Sounds like you're lashing out because Bonespur McGee doesn't have any argument.

Nether?

He almost certainly misspoke, but if you want to think it was a lie...go for it. Your Fuhrer lies all the time. Does that bother you?

Okay...yes or no.

That sentence construction of yours is so bad, I cannot conceive of what make you hit the "post" button.

Yes you did. You proved that you are not especially bright.

But you did not have to bother. We already knew that.

He just proved you'll lie for you party even when it's already proven to be a lie.

Shameful.

Read above.

It was a mistake...not a lie.

But if your Fuhrer wants you to consider it to be a lie...fine. You better do it.

No, it was a lie.

And you're furiously lying to cover for him. Because you have no integrity and hold party above all else.

Back