Great interactive US election map

thanks for sharing that desh. Definitely interesting.

According to their poll data, Obama is leading in CO, NM, IA, IN, PA and VA. (just talking likely swing states)

McCain leads in MI, OH, FL, MO, NV

Side note....

Did anyone else know that in TX, white people do not make up the majority of the state? (only 48% of the population in TX is white)

The link now doesnt work for me either can someone who can get into it repost it, Im having trouble finding it again?

thanks for sharing that desh. Definitely interesting.

According to their poll data, Obama is leading in CO, NM, IA, IN, PA and VA. (just talking likely swing states)

McCain leads in MI, OH, FL, MO, NV

Side note....

Did anyone else know that in TX, white people do not make up the majority of the state? (only 48% of the population in TX is white)

Yes Texas is a very culturally diverse state. I was doing some reading about Texas politics the other day, and was very surprised to see that Texas has only had 6 Republican governors in it's history. Just goes to show you how effective gerrymandering can be.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_of_Texas[/ame]

yeah, the only way that happens is if they take it by force. I got my money on the US in that one.

haha yes i think you are right. I do, however, believe there is a possibility that some sort of unrest may eventually take place. Mexico has gained quite a bit of confidence as of late.

whatever Jersey! Texas has some fine *ss women! The U.S. would improve if Jersey was taken away (but since we love you LadyT we would allow you to stay we the rest of us). :)

lol to be fair, jersey's not begging to cecede. Texas is. Give the people what they want.

lol to be fair, jersey's not begging to cecede. Texas is. Give the people what they want.

It's certain people in Texas that want to sucede not the state as a whole. Those who want to sucede generally come from an area South of the state.

Back