Great interactive US election map

:mad: What's your beef with Texas?? Just because we're hotter than you doesn't give you the right to pawn us off!

Hey, I like texas so much I'm willing to give them what they want: to be part of Mexico.

I won't protest the decision one bit.

They gave us GWB, we should give them to Mexico... Let him become president of Mex.

LMAO! When you feel better take out Colorado for me. Thanks!

Um no.... Colorado is my kind of state. For suggesting devastation upon my best creation, I think I shall send an earthquake your way. Along with a forest fire or two, perhaps a mudslide as well. Damn heathen.

hey god, seeing as how you're the almighty and all, can you provide a working link to the article at the beginning of the thread?

He's just bitter because he knows God is a Trojan.

I wouldn't wish being a rubber on my worst enemy. Hell I wouldn't even make that lil bastard Job be a rubber. Bunch of pansy asses go to that worthless talentless hellhole. I mean hell... chuck and duck football? Give me the SEC, the Big Twelve, the ACC, the Big East and even the little ten before you make me watch those sad Wuss 10 teams.

hey god, seeing as how you're the almighty and all, can you provide a working link to the article at the beginning of the thread?

You know, the internet was Gores creation and he has somehow managed to block me from it. Cause that link did not work for me either. Damn encyption crap on these new fanlged com-pu-tors. Shit makes no sense to me.

I wouldn't wish being a rubber on my worst enemy. Hell I wouldn't even make that lil bastard Job be a rubber. Bunch of pansy asses go to that worthless talentless hellhole. I mean hell... chuck and duck football? Give me the SEC, the Big Twelve, the ACC, the Big East and even the little ten before you make me watch those sad Wuss 10 teams.

Don't piss me off God!

You know, the internet was Gores creation and he has somehow managed to block me from it. Cause that link did not work for me either. Damn encyption crap on these new fanlged com-pu-tors. *&^% makes no sense to me.

Now I'm suspicious. I don't think you're actually God. God could provide a working link.

Now I'm suspicious. I don't think you're actually God. God could provide a working link.

Don't make me tell the board what you did to/for your boytoy last night to prove my power.

I am almighty.

disclaimer... almighty does not include power over nature, the weather, any individuals actions, death, famine, war or the internet. But I am really really good at checkers.

Yes Texas is a very culturally diverse state. I was doing some reading about Texas politics the other day, and was very surprised to see that Texas has only had 6 Republican governors in it's history. Just goes to show you how effective gerrymandering can be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_of_Texas

Mississippi's only had two Republican governers. But even in the eighties our Republicans were pro-choice and such, and abandoning such positions now only common amongst northern Republicans lead them to total domination in a very short period of time.

Don't make me tell the board what you did to/for your boytoy last night to prove my power.

I am almighty.

disclaimer... almighty does not include power over nature, the weather, any individuals actions, death, famine, war or the internet. But I am really really good at checkers.

I dare you.

Yup. And their population is growing every year. They could possibly get a majority of the vote on the issue and then what?

I'll tell you what!

no more TX governers will be sent to the WH. Everyone wins.

Actually Dubya was born in Connecticut, and lost his first race in Texas because the people there thought he was out of touch with their values.

Back