GREETINGS FROM MOTHERLAND!

Why not PM Sol?

He seems to be claiming to be conversant with the information, maybe he's an expert on the subject.

I think that would be using the term rather loosely.

On the other hand, he recently admitted that he has difficulty telling the difference between a man and a woman.

If by "right", you mean "stupid", then it's a no-brainer. That explains how you grasped the concept so firmly.

You are the one who latched on to a small joke and ran with it. In fact, one joke that you have tried to use to harrass me in two separate threads.

I am not the one following you, quoting your words and persisting in this lunacy.

You are the one who latched on to a small joke and ran with it. In fact, one joke that you have tried to use to harrass me in two separate threads. I am not the one following you, quoting your words and persisting in this lunacy.

So the quote above wasn't posted by you?

Sorry, I should have asked which quotes - plural.

Yes, you should have.

Did you forget posting these?

I think that would be using the term rather loosely.
Are you an expert?
Since you seem to enjoy quoting me and hang on my every word, you must think so.
WB says it's hard to tell the women from the men.
Its good to have a fan that hangs on my every word. Pity he can't tell a joke from reality, but we can't have everything.
So the quote above wasn't posted by you?
Which quote?
Sorry, should have said quotes - plural.
Sorry, I should have asked which quotes - plural.

Now, tell me, am I the one who latched on to a small joke and ran with it, following you, quoting your words and persisting in this lunacy?

You are the one who latched on to a small joke and ran with it. In fact, one joke that you have tried to use to harrass me in two separate threads. I am not the one following you, quoting your words and persisting in this lunacy.

Yes you are.

I insulted you. You are the one who started pulling quotes from other threads into this one.

You are the one who remembers what I say and you bring it up in other threads.

Back