GREETINGS FROM MOTHERLAND!

IS TRUE THAT RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE HARD TO TELL FROM RUSSIAN MEN. BOTH MADE FROM SUPERIOR GENES, SO BOTH HARD TO SEE DIFFERENCES FROM UNWASHED FOREIGN EYES. IVAN GIVE EASY EXAMPLE TO SPOT DIFFERENCE:

HERE IS PICTURE OF USA WOMAN. SHE SAY "LOOK, ROSIE CAN BUILD STUFF WHEN MAN AWAY PLAYING IN FIELDS WITH NAZIS AND PINGING TOYS OF JOHN GARAND!"
250px-WomanFactory1940s.jpg

HERE IS PICTURE OF RUSSIAN WOMAN. SHE SAY "ONLY MAN WHO KILL MORE NAZIS IS WORTHY OF MY PUSSY HOLE"
shanina.jpg

SEE? IS EASY DIFFERENCE.

Those are pictures of Russion women who WON'T marry Russian men and instead want to marry rich American Capitalists.

Here are the average Russian women:

russian-peasant-woman-thumb4448509.jpg

THEN WHY DO AMERICAN CAPITALIST MEN NOT BUY AMERICAN CAPITALIST WOMEN? BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT IVAN IS RIGHT. RUSSIA HAVE HOT WOMAN SURPLUS, WE SELL OFF LESS WANTED MODELS TO CAPITALISTS.

TROLL? IVAN IS NO TROLL. IVAN IS GLORIOUS REPRESENTATIVE OF MOTHERLAND.

Ivan Chesnokov is a famous poster from 4chan (and other messageboards who generated a lot of amusing and interesting posts, mostly about guns and Russia. No one knows if he was really Russian or not (all-caps makes him seem trollish, but the mistakes in his English are like those we'd expect of a native Russian speakers, and he does seem to show a lot of Russian pride), but I don't think it matters that much because he was interesting in his own right.

As for this poster, I doubt it's the original Ivan Chesnokov. More likely a poster here imitating his style. I have suspicions as to who it is (for instance, he's often on at the same time as this other poster), but I choose not to air them.

Last edited:
Ivan Chesnokov is a famous poster from 4chan (and other messageboards who generated a lot of amusing and interesting posts, mostly about guns and Russia. No one knows if he was really Russian or not (all-caps makes him seem trollish, but the mistakes in his English are like those we'd expect of a native Russian speakers, and he does seem to show a lot of Russian pride), but I don't think it matters that much because he was interesting in his own right.

As for this poster, I doubt it's the original Ivan Chesnokov. More likely a poster here imitating his style. I have suspicions as to who it is (for instance, he's often on at the same time as this other poster), but I choose not to air them.

IVAN IS TRUE AND ONLY CHESNOKOV.

Back