Greetings from the new guy

People here have bizarre fascination with socks.

YO0nMIM.jpg

Hello Concart,

As I mentioned, I am no stranger to this type of discourse, so I think I'll be fine. I guess the namecalling is cathartic for some, but that's not what I'm here for, and I avoid those long flame threads like the plague. I hope I can be included in the 5% :)

Right on. Hope so. Enjoy...

People here have bizarre fascination with socks.

They always have. I've been at this going on ten years at this point, and I've been accused of being a sock probably a hundred times. I'm immune at this point. It is fun to egg them on a little though.

Heads up Concart, ^ guy is MayberryMaulers without any of the witty pop culture references. Just a big hunk of religious angry
and undying devotion to the Orange narcissus. He's is very fun to tease.

Micci wishes he had the wits to play with the grown ups......so Concart, you knew him before?......was Micci a Coast Guard admiral and a lawyer for Fortune 500 companies then too?.......

I'm packwolfdt. To my knowledge Gobear, Dave3504, parkav97, and your best friend Gaza Gary the defrocked shrink, are not present. This place has exactly zero moderation and so Nazis abound and they will not desist, so don't even bother trying to enforce morals and decency here. Your game will play well here, and you will most definitely attract heavy fire. I hope you stay for a while. Team sanity can always use more soldiers.

There was a guy at dcj (packwolfdt, aka tutonic) that replied to his own posts.
I think he's wandering in the desert aimlessly now. Serious TARD affliction. I hope he seeks help.

:thinking:

Hello Micawber,

... don't even bother trying to enforce morals and decency here.. ...

When I arrived 2 years ago and announced I wasn't going to put up with nasty personal attacks I was told by many that my style of 'morals and decency' wouldn't work here, that I wouldn't last, would have nobody to talk to, etc. I was 'out of place' to try to expect purely academic posting in such a crude forum. That has been proved demonstrably incorrect.

Despite the stench, I have not only carved out myself a nice niche, but have brought out the decent side of many posters who apparently had missed polite posting. And it should be noted that there are others who never stoop to the guttural habit of swirling relentless depravity. Basically, since there are few rules, this place is what we the participants make it. I invite everyone to join me in making it the best board we can.

I almost have to laugh now. My original PIP freely invited trolls to unload on me at will so I could quickly build an effective Ignore List. It worked! within weeks I had the workings of a great list. That allowed me to filter out the garbage and find the gems. It has only gotten better since.

Micci wishes he had the wits to play with the grown ups......so Concart, you knew him before?......was Micci a Coast Guard admiral and a lawyer for Fortune 500 companies then too?.......

Have known him for years. He is probably the most intelligent poster on this board, based on my past experience with him. I have absolutely no reason to doubt his credentials. He talks the talk and walks the walk. But I guess you knew that.

"I'm not a fry cook at McDonalds, I don't live off the government, and I am not part of Antifa".

How do you normally vote? Be honest.

Micawber - "I'm packwolfdt"........interesting.

"I'm not a fry cook at McDonalds, I don't live off the government, and I am not part of Antifa".

I can't detect whether that is sarcasm or what.

Have known him for years. He is probably the most intelligent poster on this board, based on my past experience with him. I have absolutely no reason to doubt his credentials. He talks the talk and walks the walk. But I guess you knew that.
I've known him for a while also but I don't think it was from the same board. I don't recognize you . Probably because Bull Durham wasn't on dcj. (:

I don't have a 'normal' vote. I'm fiscally moderate..... socially liberal. I voted for a Republican once for President. But my votes for Governor, Senate, and House have been much more split, with lots of my votes going to Republicans and Independents. As for the next election, I won't vote for a Republican for dog catcher. The party and the sycophants who make up that party need to be punished with extreme prejudice for their enablement of the Donald. Every one of them has to go.

Back