Greetings!

are bailouts fascism? perception, honesty, and discernment are merely the first step on the path to enlightenment. are you there yet, widow's son?

I'm still in the dining room, so no, I'm not there yet.

I wasn't sure about the meaning of ultranationalism so I googled it in order to understand it better which was very helpful in assisting my perception, thus allowing me to answer the question honestly.

That being said, Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

Based on that since our government is not authoritarian nor dictatorial in power, forcible suppression of opposition and regimentation of society and economy, therefore I'd have to answer with no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

I'm still in the dining room, so no, I'm not there yet.

I wasn't sure about the meaning of ultranationalism so I googled it in order to understand it better which was very helpful in assisting my perception, thus allowing me to answer the question honestly.

That being said, Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

Based on that since our government is not authoritarian nor dictatorial in power, forcible suppression of opposition and regimentation of society and economy, therefore I'd have to answer with no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

no. fascism is a monolithic power structure formed by collusion between government and corporations. bailouts most assuredly are fascism.

now I've got your number. you're not good.

Hi everyone! Gamewell45 here. Life-long independent here. I enjoy good, open debate and look forward give my viewpoint on various topics here.

Welcome to the site, Gamewell. It CAN be fun on here, if you don't take anything or anyone too seriously. DO watch out for domer76. He loves to post profane and vulgar things towards others, but he does that with EVERYONE on here. So don't take it personal. And he really isn't a bad guy once you get to know him a bit. And he IS smart, you don't graduate from Notre Dame in 1976, when colleges actually taught something, like he did, if you're a dummy. I believe he just gets a kick out of pissing off others. In fact, my very first day on this site, he called me a pussy and a motherf*cker! But I got over it after finding out that he does that with virtually ALL new people to this site. So, if he DOES make profane or vulgar remarks to you, just shrug it off. And, again, welcome to the site!

Back