Greta’s Handlers

I read it people with her syndrome obsess on subjects. Is she wrong? No we all know there is climate change the argument is how bad it really is and how much is caused by man. Even the worlds best climatologists can't agree on the causes and degree. I just disagree that using a child is wrong no matter what the cause.

That Greta is being used is made up right wing
Bullshit.

When the personal insults start it's because you can't defend your assumptions

Mason that was no insult that was truth. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you can prove this girl is doing all this alone with little to no assistance. Got the balls to try?

Mason that was no insult that was truth. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you can prove this girl is doing all this alone with little to no assistance. Got the balls to try?

She has help for sure,that doesn't mean it's not her personal views.
Please stop obsessing over my balls!

This guy is even more triggered by Greta than our RW friends here are. Climate change deniers, keeping it classy. Not.

ciT611L.jpg

In case you missed it that is a European tag Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Changing someones post,is usually the work of cowards like USF 911.
Seems EE has lowered himself to the level of scum like USF.How the mighty has fallen.:palm:

Oh you poor abused baby. Why can't you be a man and only use one account? Let me guess it makes you feel important. You really are fool.

Back