GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

I heard about the verdict several hours after it was announced. To think that there is still justice in the country - even though the Magatards are scrambling to turn their ramblings into anything coherent - gives me some satisfaction. Now we just have to beat this scum in the next election. They are extra motivated to destroy society and decency.
The verdict is NOT justice. The judge broke the law AGAIN.
MAGA is not a person.

It is DEMOCRATS destroying society. You can't blame what you are doing on anybody else! It is DEMOCRATS pushing indecency, including pushing sexual deviancy as 'normal'.

hrieyxmq404d1.jpeg

Back on May 30th I asked Hume what he would lose under a Trump presidency. This was his very well articulated response.
Freedom of democracy, Everything.
I though for sure Hume would come back and apologize to Trump for saying such a ridiculous thing, but their has been nothing.

Then, a few weeks ago, his beloved Democrat party literally took away his "freedom of democracy" by installing Commiela Harris as presidential candidate without even a single vote from We the People.

If Hume has been here and apologized for his misdirected remarks, then I also extend my sincere "I'm sorry". In the meantime, I will continue to watch the democrat party do exactly what they accuse Trump of doing. It's becoming a daily occurrence.

Trump is guilty of 34 felonies and is on bail awaiting sentencing. He has a lot more charges in his future. He is a one-man crime wave. Trump is pathetic.

Back