GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

What was unconstitutional ?
A state usurping federal election law, shitting on the 14th equal protection clause by engaging in disparate and illegal prosecution. Ignoring the statute of limitations. A "judge" instructing a jury to find guilt regardless of crime or evidence. Prosecution while never illustrating a violation of black letter law.

And you cheer it, because you serve the Stalinist dictatorship - you hate America.

A state usurping federal election law, shitting on the 14th equal protection clause by engaging in disparate and illegal prosecution. Ignoring the statute of limitations. A "judge" instructing a jury to find guilt regardless of crime or evidence. Prosecution while never illustrating a violation of black letter law.

And you cheer it, because you serve the Stalinist dictatorship - you hate America.
OK, lets start with this... I hope you will stick with me.

What is unconstitutional about a state using a federal law as an enhancement?

I heard about the verdict several hours after it was announced. To think that there is still justice in the country - even though the Magatards are scrambling to turn their ramblings into anything coherent - gives me some satisfaction. Now we just have to beat this scum in the next election. They are extra motivated to destroy society and decency.

OK, lets start with this... I hope you will stick with me.

What is unconstitutional about a state using a federal law as an enhancement?

Very simple - a city - this isn't even the state - prosecuting federal crimes violates the supremacy clause.

It is ironically amusing to have a Stalinist - who advocates central dictatorship advocating state usurping federal law, though.

BTW - did anyone ever manage to come up with the underlying law Trump was accused of? You know, that let presiding cunt Merchan ignore the statute of limitation - shitting all over the civil rights of the defendant - and allowed the Soros team to claim a single misdemeanor (never proven) was 34 felonies?

The Soros team of Bragg and Merchan never did.

Very simple - a city - this isn't even the state - prosecuting federal crimes violates the supremacy clause.

It is ironically amusing to have a Stalinist - who advocates central dictatorship advocating state usurping federal law, though.

BTW - did anyone ever manage to come up with the underlying law Trump was accused of? You know, that let presiding cunt Merchan ignore the statute of limitation - shitting all over the civil rights of the defendant - and allowed the Soros team to claim a single misdemeanor (never proven) was 34 felonies?

The Soros team of Bragg and Merchan never did.
It was a state prosecutor, what do you mean, a city? The State Prosecutor prosecuted this.

They did not prosecute a federal crime, it was a state crime. Explain?

You are very poorly informed.

I see. You mean cultural or political references.
You can tell age in many different ways. They can simply declare their age making it easy or they can talk about certain things. Most young people for instance don't discuss commies or the golden age of hippies.

You can tell age in many different ways. They can simply declare their age making it easy or they can talk about certain things. Most young people for instance don't discuss commies or the golden age of hippies.
Right, calling everyone Marxists.

Back