GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Oh you mean like when Trump sent his flying monkeys to attack the Capitol on Jan 6 in an attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power? That kind of thing?

I'll take "things that never happened for $10,000" Alex
LOL. The hyperbole is killing me! You guys are in the DEEEEEEEP end of the pool.

Right after you blatantly lie about MUH REICHSTAG FIRE.

Oh the irony...

LOL. All because Donald "Jesus" Trump had a trial.

Imagine what will happen if he loses the election.

All because Joe Biden wants to end free and fair elections by imprisoning his political rivals.

Like a dog chasing a car, you've got your political prisoner - now what are you going to do?

giphy.gif

I'll take "things that never happened for $10,000" Alex

LOL. Deny reality as much as you need to. You are starting a new religion so reality will only make that harder. Best to ignore it so you can more properly worship The MIGHTY DEPENDS-WEARING MESSIAH.

All because Joe Biden wants to end free and fair elections by imprisoning his political rivals.

Don't forget the Jewish Space Lasers, too! WOoooOOOOOooooo

Like a dog chasing a car, you've got your political prisoner - now what are you going to do?

Let the American Justice system work. I know that's something you stand against, but it's all the rest of us have.

One more time for the daft..

Carroll is suing Trump for battery and defamation, alleging that he raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the spring of 1996 and then defamed her years later when she went public with the allegations. Trump has repeatedly denied her allegations.

Not what she testified - as we ALL know.

{“When do you believe Donald Trump assaulted you?” her attorney, Mike Ferrara, asked Carroll during her testimony Wednesday.

“This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve constantly trying to pin down,” Carroll said.

At first she said she thought it was 1994 or 1995, but she said her friend Lisa Birnbach published an article about Trump for New York magazine in February 1996.

“Lisa never would have gone down to Mar-a-Lago … if she knew what Donald Trump had done to me,” Carroll said, leading her to believe the alleged attack occurred in 1996.

In her opening statement, Carroll attorney Shawn Crowley suggested the lack of specificity doesn’t matter.}

See, facts and reality simply don't matter.

We are a post law society. What matters is the party - and only the party.

Donald Trump is an enemy of the party - whatever it takes to get the enemy is fine.

Be careful YOU don't become an enemy of the party - there are no civil rights, no legal protections. Those are gone, you destroyed them in your lust to stop free and fair elections.

Not what she testified - as we ALL know.

{“When do you believe Donald Trump assaulted you?” her attorney, Mike Ferrara, asked Carroll during her testimony Wednesday.

“This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve constantly trying to pin down,” Carroll said.

At first she said she thought it was 1994 or 1995, but she said her friend Lisa Birnbach published an article about Trump for New York magazine in February 1996.

“Lisa never would have gone down to Mar-a-Lago … if she knew what Donald Trump had done to me,” Carroll said, leading her to believe the alleged attack occurred in 1996.

In her opening statement, Carroll attorney Shawn Crowley suggested the lack of specificity doesn’t matter.}

See, facts and reality simply don't matter.

We are a post law society. What matters is the party - and only the party.

Donald Trump is an enemy of the party - whatever it takes to get the enemy is fine.

Be careful YOU don't become an enemy of the party - there are no civil rights, no legal protections. Those are gone, you destroyed them in your lust to stop free and fair elections.
LOL you need some smelling salts? jesus dude it's going to be alright.

LOL. Deny reality as much as you need to. You are starting a new religion so reality will only make that harder. Best to ignore it so you can more properly worship The MIGHTY DEPENDS-WEARING MESSIAH.

Again - it's you pathologically lying.

Unless of course you can show Trump telling ANYONE to attack the Capitol?

Here is his speech on January 6th, 2021

But I get it, you have to lie for your party - you really hate Emanuel Goldstein - a burning and gnawing hatred fueled by the 24/7 hate broadcast on the DNC propaganda channels.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse in E. Jean Carroll's civil case​

Read it and weep.

NPR can publish any false claim they like.

The suit was for defamation. Just like you, they openly lie. The Marxist vermin in this nation are utterly devoid of any hint of integrity.

You spent hours blatantly lying about testimony by Carroll - because only your filthy party matters. You'll tell any lie, no matter how outrageous in order to further the agenda of your shameful party.

Back