GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Google is your friend.

Carroll testifies: ‘Donald Trump raped me and when I wrote ... - CNN

WEBApr 26, 2023 · Carroll is suing Trump for battery and defamation, alleging that he raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the spring of 1996 and then defamed her years …

WAHHHHHH

Yo stupid, do you mind if I call you stupid? I think I will. Yo stupid, Carroll testified she couldn't recall the date or even the year of the alleged rape.

But she is CERTAIN that Orange Man Bad and that he is a threat to the power of the party.

The Apartheid democrats...

It is hilarious how unhinged you guys have become in just 24 short hours. LOLOLOL.

You've ended the rule of law and the peaceful transition of power.

You Stalinists melted down because people protested the rigged election in 2020. This is several billion times worse. The Constitutional Republic teeters on the edge of extinction. If you get away with this, the rule of law is a thing of the past.

WAHHHHHH

Yo stupid, do you mind if I call you stupid? I think I will. Yo stupid, Carroll testified she couldn't recall the date or even the year of the alleged rape.

But she is CERTAIN that Orange Man Bad and that he is a threat to the power of the party.

The Apartheid democrats...
Funny the date was listed in the article I linked meaning your lies are dismissed. BTW I don't give a fuck what you think of me personally.

Google is not God. You are no better than a dumb AI algorithm.

The reason the troll didn't cite his link is because even the link acknowledges that Carroll testified she didn't know the date, or even the year of the alleged incident.

But facts, reality, and credibility don't matter anymore. We are a post-law society, a nation crumbling from decay.

The reason the troll didn't cite his link is because even the link acknowledges that Carroll testified she didn't know the date, or even the year of the alleged incident.

But facts, reality, and credibility don't matter anymore. We are a post-law society, a nation crumbling from decay.
Oh so you didn't even read it. Or is it cause you can't read like many magas? BTW I'm female, and no I will not prove it to you.

You've ended the rule of law and the peaceful transition of power.

Oh you mean like when Trump sent his flying monkeys to attack the Capitol on Jan 6 in an attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power? That kind of thing?

You Stalinists melted down because people protested the rigged election in 2020. This is several billion times worse.

LOL. The hyperbole is killing me! You guys are in the DEEEEEEEP end of the pool.

The Constitutional Republic teeters on the edge of extinction. If you get away with this, the rule of law is a thing of the past.

LOL. All because Donald "Jesus" Trump had a trial.

Imagine what will happen if he loses the election.

Oh you mean like when Trump sent his flying monkeys to attack the Capitol on Jan 6 in an attempt to stop the peaceful transition of power? That kind of thing?

LOL. The hyperbole is killing me! You guys are in the DEEEEEEEP end of the pool.

LOL. All because Donald "Jesus" Trump had a trial.

Imagine what will happen if he loses the election.
I already know.
I also know what will happen if the election faults again.
I also know what will happen if the election successfully cycles and Trump wins.

Democrats go ape and start civil war.

Back