GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

Funny the date was listed in the article I linked meaning your lies are dismissed. BTW I don't give a fuck what you think of me personally.

Nope, Carroll testified that she didn't know the date or even the year. The date assigned by the court was based on Cheryl Beall trying to back fill for Christine Blasey Ford E Jean Carroll. You Stalinists have something of a pattern with your slander and libel.

\
I already know.
I also know what will happen if the election faults again.
I also know what will happen if the election successfully cycles and Trump wins.

Democrats go ape and start civil war.

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Nope, Carroll testified that she didn't know the date or even the year. The date assigned by the court was based on Cheryl Beall trying to back fill for Christine Blasey Ford E Jean Carroll. You Stalinists have something of a pattern with your slander and libel.
One more time for the daft..

Carroll is suing Trump for battery and defamation, alleging that he raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the spring of 1996 and then defamed her years later when she went public with the allegations. Trump has repeatedly denied her allegations.

Back