GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS!!!!

No one said you Stalinists weren't stupid.

Lawfare backfired on you.

PLEASE when you get Trump elected make sure to remember you are electing a FELON so he will kick out ILLEGALS on your behalf.

The irony is too rich.

What happened to Trump in the banana republic of new york can happen to you

Wow. You do love hyperbole.

. The rule of law is gone.

You mean because one man got convicted of a crime somewhere? Thank god he wasn't selling loose cigarettes on Staten Island or trying to pass a counterfeit $20 in Minnesota or he would be dead now!

Thousands just like you were loyal Bolsheviks, but ran afoul of Stalin by some slight or stumble. You've ended the rule of law and made the party the only law

God damn, Conservative Tears taste GREAT!

. You Stalinists are far too stupid to study history - but EVERY time this has been done in the past, even the recent past in Venezuela - it bites those who promoted it as well as enemies of the dictatorship.

LOL. Being preached to about history by a Trumpist is one of the few joys left in this dark time.

Awwwwww, because widdle Twumpy got his wrist slapped. Boo Hoo Hoo Hoo. Fuck your feelings as your side likes to say :)

Awww, because the rule of law has been discarded for fear your party would lose power.

Fuck your dictatorship.

Funny, but recently in SCOTUS arguments Trump's OWN LAWYERS made the case that he could use Seal Team 6 to kill a political rival without any repercussions.

I'll take "things that never happened" for $1000 - Alex.

Methinks you are focusing on the wrong thing here.

Right, the revolution is complete. Uber Alles democrat.

Tell me, if the party is not able to cheat and overcome the now massive groundswell against you, will you personally take up arms to keep Trump from assuming the presidency? Maybe hurl your pronouns at us?

Awww, because the rule of law has been discarded for fear your party would lose power.

Fuck your dictatorship.

Right, the revolution is complete. Uber Alles democrat.

Tell me, if the party is not able to cheat and overcome the now massive groundswell against you, will you personally take up arms to keep Trump from assuming the presidency? Maybe hurl your pronouns at us?
You can't be stupid enough to believe that no democrats and independents don't have guns.

Unlike you I actually listened to the broadcast on CSPAN of the hearings. :)

Only you Rightwing loons bring out the guns when you get pissy. :)

Some day you might meet a real black person. Make sure to tell them how Trump was LYNCHED. I'm sure they'll enjoy your insight.

ROFL

Another racists Marxist.

Far more white people have been lynched in America than black people.

Also - I strongly encourage you Maoists to tell blacks how proud you are of your party perverting courts to get an enemy with no regard for facts or evidence. I'm sure given the history of what democrats in the south did to black defendants - they will really appreciate your efforts. As you say, many black people were lynched in courts like that of Merchan - they know a lynching when they see it.

They never found any crimes committed by Biden. They ended the hearings because they guy feeding them the information was indicted for perjury.
Biden has so far committed four acts of treason:
* Providing weapons and supplies to the enemy in time of war.
* Inviting open invasion of the United States.
* Calling for civil war against citizens of the United States.
* Espionage.

This has nothing to do with any 'hearings'.

PLEASE when you get Trump elected make sure to remember you are electing a FELON so he will kick out ILLEGALS on your behalf.

The irony is too rich.

Just like Mandela in South Africa - a criminal regime imprisoning the political opposition has no legitimacy.

You mean because one man got convicted of a crime somewhere? Thank god he wasn't selling loose cigarettes on Staten Island or trying to pass a counterfeit $20 in Minnesota or he would be dead now!

I mean because the political opposition in a presidential race was lynched to thwart free and fair elections.

LOL. Being preached to about history by a Trumpist is one of the few joys left in this dark time.

You Stalinists aren't original. You're no different than the Khmer Rouge, CCP, or thousands of other despotic regimes throughout history.

Last edited:
More excuses. If the jury found him not guilty you would be saying it was a fair verdict. The crimes listed in the indictment. You are obviously not following the case in any reputable news source.
You don't get to declare a 'reputable news source' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.

You obviously support this travesty, and in so doing deny the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 14th amendments of the Constitution of the United States as well as portions of Article 1 of the Constitution of the State of New York as well as New York State law.

The irony is too rich.

Jesus was a felon

Just like Mandela in South Africa - a criminal regime imprisoning the political opposition has no legitimacy.

I mean because the political opposition in a presidential race was lynched to thwart free and fail elections.

You Stalinists aren't original. You're no different than the Khmer Rouge, CCP, or thousands of other despotic regimes throughout history.

In the words of MAGA: "Fuck your feelings". :)

So you admit there was no crime, that this was a pure lynching in order to corrupt a presidential election?
Just the opposite. I am sure trump committed a crime. I don't even think your legal technicalities are real.

You say trump is guilty of misdemeanor crimes that the statute of limitations have run out on. I disagree. See how that works?

Look up the details from the trial. The jury was selected and vetted before hand. The orange man is much more than just bad.

So, no date then? Not even a year?

I get it - the party needs to attack the political opposition because the dictatorship you offer is not popular. "Trials" against enemies with no need for facts, evidence, credible witnesses are nothing new. Torquemada was famous for the same sort of "trial." The spiritual leader of your party, Joseph Stalin, was likewise well known for these kinds of show trials.

While you are clearly less than bright, you might have noticed my sig.

On what basis does the democrat oligarchy rule? Why would I cooperate with an openly illegitimate and despotic government?

Back