GUN ban Leads to Revolution?

I can think of maybe four people on this forum think that. And Alex Jones, of course.

There will not be a gun ban, however, just common sense regulation.

a gun ban in this country will result in a minimum of 800,000 deaths, but based on the 3% doctrine you can probably bank on 3 million or more

Wishing for the deaths of three million Americans based upon a survivalist theory.

Now THAT'S patriotic!
where did I 'wish' for that? I'm simply telling you that that is at least how many will end up dead because we will fight back using deadly force.

It depends on the gun ban. If they ended production of Modified AR's for civilian use and grandfather claused it the risk of a revolution is extremely low. If they went door to door gun grabbing the risk of a revolution is a possibility. I'm not sure how they will organize one though, "Everyone meet at Target 10am! It's on!"

They are scared if any regulations get put in place it is the first step towards gun grabbing and a nazi style dictatorship. (note that gun grabbing was a concept driven by gun manufacturers for profits, then repeated by the NRA an by the Right Wing media)

They are scared if any regulations get put in place it is the first step towards gun grabbing and a nazi style dictatorship. (note that gun grabbing was a concept driven by gun manufacturers for profits, then repeated by the NRA an by the Right Wing media)
it is a historical fact that registration leads to confiscation.

Banning would be like England and France, rightwingers would commit 75 percent less murders.
Que the marine reject uneducated cable guy militia nut!

it is a historical fact that registration leads to confiscation.

I didn't say anything about registration..Registration wouldn't fix a thing. The only people I've heard talk about registering anything seriously is the Right Wing saying people with mental disorders should be registered in a database.

It's not to say it won't happen, it has been brought up briefly. That is what happens in discussions. Things get brought up.

I didn't say anything about registration..Registration wouldn't fix a thing. The only people I've heard talk about registering anything seriously is the Right Wing saying people with mental disorders should be registered in a database.

It's not to say it won't happen, it has been brought up briefly. That is what happens in discussions. Things get brought up.
the point of it is that any restrictions is just one more step on the slippery slope.

the point of it is that any restrictions is just one more step on the slippery slope.
Obama will use Executive Orders to pass his AGENDAS, just as I posted on these Forums way back. They are talking about it today, because I doubt if the Congress or even the Senate will pass ANY anti-gun Laws. We cannot trust anything that these Libs or their cohors say concerning our guns, because they have their talking points already writen out for them. You cannot rationalize with a pig headed Liberal, it is impossible, they have been brainwashed from birth.

There is no discussing the issue rationally with the gun nuts.

I tried several times over the last couple weeks to have a rational dialogue and got lambasted for my suggestions, even though i pointed out numerous times I was just tossing out ideas off the top of my head.

There is no discussion with gun nuts.

Anything...ANYTHING suggested will inevitably lead to the terrifying "slippery slope" according to gun nuts and gets immediately rejected.

a gun ban in this country will result in a minimum of 800,000 deaths, but based on the 3% doctrine you can probably bank on 3 million or more

the blood of the traitor gun grabbers flowing through the streets will bring me so much joy. Death is the only solution for these treasonous un-American enemies of ours.

Obama will use Executive Orders to pass his AGENDAS, just as I posted on these Forums way back. They are talking about it today, because I doubt if the Congress or even the Senate will pass ANY anti-gun Laws. We cannot trust anything that these Libs or their cohors say concerning our guns, because they have their talking points already writen out for them. You cannot rationalize with a pig headed Liberal, it is impossible, they have been brainwashed from birth.

Bawahahahaha, still a wet noodle.

Back