GUN ban Leads to Revolution?

gun grabbers are always shocked when we say things like this, but they don't realize that our right to have guns was not given to us by the constitution, it was assumed that we are naturally endowed with such a right. To take our guns is to take the air we breathe. It is just as bad as trying to do away with the first amendment. It is everything, it is the only thing that helps us GUARANTEE our rights remain untouched.

If you try and take that away, you WILL BE shot down mercilessly, and I will feel no sorrow for your rotting corpse. Our 2nd amendment will in that moment work in the very way that it was meant to - TO STOP PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

gun grabbers are always shocked when we say things like this, but they don't realize that our right to have guns was not given to us by the constitution, it was assumed that we are naturally endowed with such a right. To take our guns is to take the air we breathe. It is just as bad as trying to do away with the first amendment. It is everything, it is the only thing that helps us GUARANTEE our rights remain untouched.

If you try and take that away, you WILL BE shot down mercilessly, and I will feel no sorrow for your rotting corpse. Our 2nd amendment will in that moment work in the very way that it was meant to - TO STOP PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

You still sound like Taliban.

You still sound like Taliban.

i don't care what you think, if you had the 19th amendment being threatened you wouldn't be very happy either.

The 2nd amendment is the only amendment that guarantees us that the people can safeguard the constitution from our enemies, both foreign and domestic. It is our life, it is our blood, it is the air we breathe, it is the guardian of everything we hold dear. If you try and attack that, I will gleefully cheer for your downfall.

i don't care what you think, if you had the 19th amendment being threatened you wouldn't be very happy either.

The 2nd amendment is the only amendment that guarantees us that the people can safeguard the constitution from our enemies, both foreign and domestic. It is our life, it is our blood, it is the air we breathe, it is the guardian of everything we hold dear. If you try and attack that, I will gleefully cheer for your downfall.

Justify your hate for people with differing opinions anyway you like.

Rana is right...it doesn't change the fact you sound just like the Taliban.

http://www.adl.org/mwd/faq3.asp

The Second Amendment has been largely irrelevant to the history of the militia since 1792.

If they try to take our guns there will be another civil war.

As it should be.

My arsenal's ready. #glocknloaded

no there won't.

While there will undoubtedly be quite a few tiny skirmishes where nutbars who think they have the arsenal necessary to stand toe to toe with the US military get their asses LITERally handed to them, the outcome won't ever really be in doubt.

Justify your hate for people with differing opinions anyway you like.

Rana is right...it doesn't change the fact you sound just like the Taliban.

you sound like hitler. Hitler immediately tried to disarm germany and hated an armed populace.

See I can do that too.

Enough of your false equivalency bullshit, it's the refuge of the dumb and stupid when they don't have anything real to offer to the conversation.

Don't you get it?!?!?

It doesn't matter what is and isn't relevant to the history of the militia.

If we even DISCUSS some kind of reasonable ban, then it's next stop forced internment camps and the systematic extermination of "patriotic" Americans!

it's the other way around, we will exterminate you traitors. If I learned that a gun grabber was killed and I knew who committed the crime, I wouldn't even testify against that person.

you sound like hitler. Hitler immediately tried to disarm germany and hated an armed populace.

See I can do that too.

Enough of your false equivalency bullshit, it's the refuge of the dumb and stupid when they don't have anything real to offer to the conversation.

Which is what you do on here most days. You are so full of bullshit, I can smell you all the way up here.

See I can do that too.

I speak the honest, unvarnished truth and it gets me branded as "Hitler" by another gun nut.

This exchange with Grind was a PERFECT EXAMPLE of how impossible it is to have a rational discussion with gun nuts.

I speak the honest, unvarnished truth and it gets me branded as "Hitler" by another gun nut.

This exchange with Grind was a PERFECT EXAMPLE of how impossible it is to have a rational discussion with gun nuts.

you are calling me the taliban, I point out that it's a false equivalency that anybody can do and call you hitler not because I think you are hitler but to illustrate your ridiculous position. Are you too stupid to not understand the irony at all?

no there won't.

While there will undoubtedly be quite a few tiny skirmishes where nutbars who think they have the arsenal necessary to stand toe to toe with the US military get their asses LITERally handed to them, the outcome won't ever really be in doubt.
The military are pro-gun people, you of all people Zappy, should know that. Obama managed to deny many military guys the right to vote in this last election, do you really think that they would shoot at US, "Their Own People"?

Back