Gun fun

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Yes, lets remove all guns because a tiny percentage of gun owners are idiots. That makes sense.

Would you like to match stupid gun incidents with stupid car incidents?

Here are a few more gun-related links for hoplophiles to fap over:

There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.

The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides, with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide, while 12,632 (40.5%) were homicide deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

The really exciting thing is that these statistics are a decade old. Onward and upward?

And if there were no guns, there would have been 17,352 fewer suicides?

Of the 12,632 gun related homicides, can you find an accurate number of those which were committed by legal gun owners?

And please find the numbers for crimes prevented by armed civilians. You will find it is far more than those you quoted here.

WB - this is legion's first and only gun his mom gave him, perhaps this is why he is so scared witless of guns:

awesomegun.jpg

wait only 52,000 deaths from guns in a year that wasn't everybody there are 300 million people that could still off themselves and 70% still can buy a gun for their kids to off themselves or thier friends.

Why do people rely in Legion threads? It's the intellectual equal of smacking yourself in the face with a hammer, only the hammer is less annoying and causes less brain damage.

Why do people rely in Legion threads? It's the intellectual equal of smacking yourself in the face with a hammer, only the hammer is less annoying and causes less brain damage.

i'm doing so to watch him meltdown...he will never leave the board. he has promised to multiple times, had damo delete his other users and he swore he would never come back....he does.....damo, winterborn, and others reply to him, thus he will never leave. watching him meltdown has mildly amused me this week...normally i ignore most of his posts and threads...

and really, as winterborn said....sometimes the board is slow. his meltdown provides a modicum of entertainment

i'm doing so to watch him meltdown...he will never leave the board. he has promised to multiple times, had damo delete his other users and he swore he would never come back....he does.....damo, winterborn, and others reply to him, thus he will never leave. watching him meltdown has mildly amused me this week...normally i ignore most of his posts and threads...

and really, as winterborn said....sometimes the board is slow. his meltdown provides a modicum of entertainment
To each his own I guess.

Here are a few more gun-related links for hoplophiles to fap over:

There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.

The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides, with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide, while 12,632 (40.5%) were homicide deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

The really exciting thing is that these statistics are a decade old. Onward and upward?

How interesting ...... I had an aunt with an ingrown toenail back in 2000 and my neighbor bought a car in 2007......

So do you have anything else of interest for us ?
Were you trying to make a point ?
Try posting this fascinating stuff on twitter....everyone will love it...

I'm interested in your answer to my question. Your panic must be preventing you from answering.

Back