Gun fun

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
again it's only a few thousand killed by accident and what 10,000 annually on purpose.
Peanuts to the gun nut facist, penis replacing gun lover.

I know when I want to have fun with my guns I take them to the range. Or even cleaning them. Seein how all the parts go together and work tickles the mechanical part of my brain. and learning all the history behind thm, how the various designed were impacted by othr areas of technology developement ect. I mean, there isn't a lot that isn't fun about ownin guns.

I know when I want to have fun with my guns I take them to the range. Or even cleaning them. Seein how all the parts go together and work tickles the mechanical part of my brain. and learning all the history behind thm, how the various designed were impacted by othr areas of technology developement ect. I mean, there isn't a lot that isn't fun about ownin guns.

non gun lovers spend time with the female parts that way

you could always wrestle on the ground with other men in spandex tights....that is topspinster's favorite activity

that kid was 12 he lived a long life and it's a cheap price to the facist to keep thier toys

When a 12 year old is killed by an idiot doing something stupid with a chainsaw, do you blame the chainsaw or the idiot?

what a dumbass, I was under the impression that a chainsaw's purpose is to cut trees a gun is for killing

The purpose of some guns is killing. Not all.

But the question remains valid. You want to blame an inanimate object for the actions of a criminal. And you want to take the personal possesions of 60+ million people because of the actions of 0.017% of them (probably significantly less).

The purpose of some guns is killing. Not all.

But the question remains valid. You want to blame an inanimate object for the actions of a criminal. And you want to take the personal possesions of 60+ million people because of the actions of 0.017% of them (probably significantly less).

and some have murdered with a chainsaw....

The OP reposted, for gunlovers suffering memory loss as a result of their constant fearfulness...

So are you proposing we ban all privately owned firearms?

Or will you answer the questions I posed you yesterday?

Back