Gun fun

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Your lack of imagination is duly noted.

Your lack of participation and cowardice is duly noted.

I can see that you prefer to sit outside the debate and take cheap shots with Cut & Pastes.

I can see that actually giving your own personal opinions and beliefs makes you a participant, and therefore vulnerable.

I can see that you prefer trolling to actually being a part of a two-way discussion.

I can see things quite clearly.

legion loves yurt....he can't stop talking about me even when he is talking to other people

does dune know about this legion? you two need counseling to work this out.

you're welcome.

I can't imagine any other reason for participating in a debate without clarifying your own position.

i can

1. troll
2. annoy the shit out of people or try to
3. troll
4. mommy won't let him out of the basement
5. troll

you will never have an honest and intellectual debate with him....i've tried it, he runs away from facts and truth

legion is too stupid to understand the difference between replying to a few posts and replying to most of his posts

prove i reply to more of your posts legion troll

go ask your mom to explain it to you

you're welcome

... most guns used in crimes are not stolen out of private gun owners' homes and cars. "Stolen guns account for only about 10% to 15% of guns used in crimes...

Is that right ?......Did you know, the rain in Spain is mostly on the plain ?

You made the claim. Prove it, or take the shame.

:thisisod:

i have, at least three times....you however have yet to prove YOUR claim that i respond more than rarely

but you have no shame, so you will of course lie and never give evidence, while lying that i haven't

your mom called and she said that, unfortunately, yes you are a liar

Guns don't shoot people, fear-crazed gunlovers and their children do. Just refreshing that Tree of Liberty, I guess. At least their property was safe.

a 14-year-old boy brought a gun to school and was showing it off to his friends when it accidentally went off

ROCKFORD (WREX) -A 14-year-old boy faces charges after a gun went off hitting his 14-year-old friend.

A teenager died after accidentally shooting himself in the face Sunday morning,

A 9-year-old boy died Friday in an accidental shooting

Prosecutors on Friday charged a St. Louis man in the Dec. 3 accidental shooting of his girlfriend's 8-year-old son.

an accidental shooting is to blame for the death of a three-year-old Greenville boy.

An insurance company employee who was accidentally shot in the leg when a security guard dropped a gun inside a Chesterfield office building in February has filed a lawsuit against the guard and the maker of the gun.

A 41-year-old man who was shot several times in the chest Monday night in the Tower Grove East neighborhood has died

a 10-year old boy who apparently shot himself dead on Friday afternoon.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110522-charges-10-year-old-shooting#ixzz1NHPrgFnC

a city man has been charged for accidentally shooting a 16-year-old female relative

Why do you find this "fun"?

Here are a few more gun-related links for hoplophiles to fap over:

There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during 2000.

The majority of gun-related deaths in the United States are suicides, with 17,352 (55.6%) of the total 31,224 firearm-related deaths in 2007 due to suicide, while 12,632 (40.5%) were homicide deaths

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

The really exciting thing is that these statistics are a decade old. Onward and upward?

In 200 there were also 41,945 vehicular deaths. These accounted for 0.000148627% of the population.

Panic is a sudden sensation of fear which is so strong as to dominate or prevent reason and logical thinking, replacing it with overwhelming feelings of anxiety and frantic agitation consistent with an animalistic fight-or-flight reaction.

Panic may occur singularly in individuals or manifest suddenly in large groups as mass panic (closely related to herd behavior).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic

I%27m+the+NRA!.jpg

Can you now explain why you're in such a panic?

Your lack of participation and cowardice is duly noted.

I can see that you prefer to sit outside the debate and take cheap shots with Cut & Pastes.

I can see that actually giving your own personal opinions and beliefs makes you a participant, and therefore vulnerable.

I can see that you prefer trolling to actually being a part of a two-way discussion.

I can see things quite clearly.

For him to have any personal opinions and/or beliefs would mean that he is capable of cognitive thought.
The rest is self explanatory.

Back