Gun, Gun, and more Guns

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
82v-3850db_t3-jpg.1492552

SO this guy is hunting something? He must be a really bad shot if he needs that. Or he wants the deer to think he's a "real man" with a "real man gun". Pew! Pew!
Once again, we have to address the notion of you being a moron. It is a meme. I know, I wrote that rather quickly and you don't read very fast. It - is - a - meme. Whoever created it was looking to emotionally manipulate you and other stupid leftists who wake up each day with the hope of being bent over furniture by your political party and reamed up the ass, over and over, until you become convinced of what they are ordering you to believe.

Why do you think the creator of the meme used a picture of what leftists immediately identify as an evil assault rifle? Why do you think the creator of the meme used unverifiable hyperbole for you to regurgitate with impunity? The purpose of this meme is to light a fire under the asses of gullible leftists (as if there is any other kind) and to find out which ones, such as yourself, who simply don't jump out of the fire.

Many folks own rifles for home defense and didn't go hunting last year... (you bet that gun enthusiasts know that an AR-15 is fantastic for home defense).
The AR-15 is terrible for home defense. One of those rounds will easily kill one of your neighbors as it goes through the walls like they are soft butter.

Get a 9mm pistol (ease and quickness) or a shotgun (if you can't aim) and they won't as easily reach into your neighbor's house.

The AR-15 is terrible for home defense. One of those rounds will easily kill one of your neighbors as it goes through the walls like they are soft butter.

Get a 9mm pistol (ease and quickness) or a shotgun (if you can't aim) and they won't as easily reach into your neighbor's house.

I use .45 cast soft lead hollow points.

"Whoever created it was looking to emotionally manipulate you and other stupid leftists who wake up each day with the hope of being bent over furniture by your political party and reamed up the ass, over and over, until you become convinced of what they are ordering you to believe."

Damn. That paragraph must have been taken directly from the Trump MAGA training manual.

Back