Gun, Gun, and more Guns

Even by your gutter standards that was a stupid meme.

82l-38btl7_t3-jpg.1495225

Would you like an image of me, fucktard?

Be warned: All that shit you talk is debunked immediately.

Also, I doubt your non- PC-adept ass can dox me, so fuck you! :laugh:
I've seen plenty of drunken, old derelicts, Matt. I don't need to see another one.

SO this guy is hunting something? He must be a really bad shot if he needs that. Or he wants the deer to think he's a "real man" with a "real man gun". Pew! Pew!

You're a fucking retard. I knew a woman that took a deer every year with a BAR Tier III 30-06.

Why did she have that gun? Because her husband got her the best thing he knew how to, and she hunted better than him.
She was my blood. She always got game, always. Him? sometimes yes, sometimes no. He was smart enough to put the tools where they needed to be for better deer acquisition, though.
Yeah, that's my family. I don't think she ever dropped it or nicked or ..ever. That thing was so glossy and pretty with gold engraving and all that.
Not a scratch on it, ever. I'd sure like to know her secrets, but I can't ask her now. Things like that never crossed my mind when she was around for me to ask, either.

Why do you only post this picture to men? Are you in the closet or do you simply like a little homo sex on the down low?

I post it to anyone that thinks Trump will not be elected in 2024, you delusional fucking shitbird.

7y9t0l.jpg

We tried it your way, now fuck off and get the hell out of the way. You suck Donkey Balls. Never say you know what's what about ary a thing ever again, you fucking retards! :mad:

The AR-15 is terrible for home defense. One of those rounds will easily kill one of your neighbors as it goes through the walls like they are soft butter.

Get a 9mm pistol (ease and quickness) or a shotgun (if you can't aim) and they won't as easily reach into your neighbor's house.

Kinda humorous, all the gun huggers talk about what weapons they need for home defense when you know they live in suburban or gated neighborhood yet will echo erroneously how dangerous areas as NYC is where few own guns

I post it to anyone that thinks Trump will not be elected in 2024, you delusional fucking shitbird.

7y9t0l.jpg

We tried it your way, now fuck off and get the hell out of the way. You suck Donkey Balls. Never say you know what's what about ary a thing ever again, you fucking retards! :mad:
You only post it to men who fight you. It's clearly a homosexual tell on your part.

It's the 21st Century, Matt. If you want some hairy ass and dick to remind you of your prison days, that's your choice. :thup:

You only post it to men who fight you. It's clearly a homosexual tell on your part.

It's the 21st Century, Matt. If you want some hairy ass and dick to remind you of your prison days, that's your choice. :thup:

Ew, you nasty faggot. Da fuq is wrong with you? IDGAF if you like boofooin', but IMO, that's nasty AF.

It was a hanging offense in 48 states for a century and a half. In America, Doc Douche.

Ew, you nasty faggot. Da fuq is wrong with you? IDGAF if you like boofooin', but IMO, that's nasty AF.

It was a hanging offense in 48 states for a century and a half. In America, Doc Douche.
You're the one who keeps flirting with hairy-assed men, Matt.

You're the one who keeps flirting with hairy-assed men, Matt.

grumpy-cat-meme.gif

Hold on..oh yeah, the last girl I flirted with was black, or black and something. Idgaf about all that; I'm all about quality of people.

Dutch, umm..you're on the wayyy lower end of "quality of people" , you're kind of a piece of shit.

grumpy-cat-meme.gif

Hold on..oh yeah, the last girl I flirted with was black, or black and something Idgaf about all that; I'm all about quality of people.

Dutch, umm..you're on the wayyy lower end of "quality of people" , you're kind of a piece of shit.
Your flirtatious homo posts speak for themselves, Matt.

Again, it's the 21st century. If you want to fuck men, even if only on the down low and rarely, go for it.

Back