Gun Murder Facts

They have too many guns!
I never said any gun laws work!
I said places with way less guns have way less murders!
But when legal guns are removed, more murders happen.
The UK for example .
Prior to gun bans there had never been an incident of a police officer being machine gunned to death,
I know of 4 such cases in the past 5 years in the UK!

So the liberal idea is ban all guns.
Knowing gun laws don't work.
Ban them anyway!

If people get killed by criminals, that's ok!

Criminals deserve compassion!!

Does this confirm exactly what I have been saying?

A local talk show host was talking about the current firearms "debates" and brought up some info that he said was from FBI information, I think from 2010.
It was comparing deaths from firearms to deaths caused by Physician mistakes and he said that a person was 9000 times more likely to die from a Physician's mistake, then from a firearm.

BAN PHYSICIANS

The Dude must have family members that are Physicians and is ashamed; because he groaned when the facts were presented.

Party people are so sure.

If Europe never had guns or access to guns the gun violence would be zero.

If America never had drum magazines the recent massacres wouldn't have happened.

Both might have happened, but on a smaller scale for sure. America decided long ago that with the right regulation all Americans could carry guns. Today's Libertarians and the NRA are attacking that.

But when legal guns are removed, more murders happen.
The UK for example .
Prior to gun bans there had never been an incident of a police officer being machine gunned to death,
I know of 4 such cases in the past 5 years in the UK!

Gun control will never work in bubba land!
Of course you'd have to insure criminals would shun guns due to punishments being 10x harsher.

Party people are so sure.

If Europe never had guns or access to guns the gun violence would be zero.

If America never had drum magazines the recent massacres wouldn't have happened.

Both might have happened, but on a smaller scale for sure. America decided long ago that with the right regulation all Americans could carry guns. Today's Libertarians and the NRA are attacking that.

very astute. if there were no guns, there would be no gun violence.

Back