Guns and the GOP

None, Trump voters would probably have them for safety, now if some crazy lib who hates America started stuff with his illegally obtained gun, one at least.

A room full of armed Trump supporters would be a scary place for a lib protester. Wouldn't it Pat riot?

Notice Troll's photo shows a snapshot in time where only the government and its jackboots had the guns. How fitting a post by a clueless leftist pig!:rofl2::hand::good4u::cof1:

(Sigh)

No, you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid little girl, it's YOU who are a clueless piglet (hmm, "piglet." That's now your name, girl).

In 1919, at the end of WWI, a ban on gun ownership was placed on Germany, what with them losing the war and all.

Then in 1928 a new law came along that allowed Germans to sell and own guns and bullets, provided they A) obtained a permit and B) registered their guns.

But the law wasn't followed or enforced, so by and large people kept their guns and the only time a gun was registered was if it was bought new. Most of the Germans who lived past the end of the war still owned (unregistered) the guns they obtained during or prior to the war.

Then came the Nazi's and they introduced a new law in 1938. This law, despite your idiotic nonsense and lies to the contrary, little piglet girl, actually loosened gun laws for everyone except certain persecuted groups (Jews, Gypsies, gays and political opponents).

The purchasing and selling of long guns and ammo were completely deregulated. Anyone who had a hunting license could buy, sell or carry a handgun. It saw the validity of gun permits lengthen from one to three years, and lowered the ownership age from 20 to 18.

All of which goes to show that a proven liar and stupid little girl like you simply hasn't got even a nodding acquaintance with clues, history or reality.

Let them put their money where their mouths are and let the GOP convention be a perfect example of the fact that good guys with guns are an asset, even though they may hate each other. So get aboard and sign that petition so the Republicans may face the world free of the hypocricy that has so long been their signature.

And if things should go wrong? Think of the publicity! All free, as the good guys battle it out leaving the bad ones torn and bleeding on the convention floor. After all good guys always win, don't they?

So get on board. Sign the petition. What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...guns-republican-national-convention/82289342/

And by all means keep up with this all american quest.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=guns+at+gop+convention

I signed. Think they have close to 50K so far and all they wanted was 5K. I love it. :)

Trump doesn't let a little thing like a Secret Service ban on guns bother him, does he?

Merry Christmas all the time.

hqdefault.jpg

actually loosened gun laws for everyone except certain persecuted groups (Jews, Gypsies, gays and political opponents).

Great post Adolph! Like I said the only people that had guns in the Troll's post were the government and their AND THEIR JACKBOOTED THUGS.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

What a racist fascist pig moron you are Adolph! You post shit that proves my points thinking you're some fucking genius, when in reality you're only showing the class what a fucking dunce you are.:rofl2: What a dope!:cof1:

Last edited:
Wait...I thought libs were all scared of guns and don't have any. :dunno:

Real liberals love guns and the 2nd amendment. I'm a real liberal and a real conservative! I love guns and the very "LIBERAL" Bill Of Rights and it's very conservative limits of government. It's only y'all fucking leftist loser morons that think disarming the general population makes your sorry asses safe. The truism "outlaw guns and only the government and other outlaws will have guns," is truth and logic you're not capable of understanding because you're brain-dead assholes of the first order.

Great post Adolph! Like I said the only people that had guns in the Troll's post were the government and their AND THEIR JACKBOOTED THUGS.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

What a racist fascist pig moron you are Adolph! You post shit that proves my points thinking you're some fucking genius, when in reality you're only showing the class what a fucking dunce you are.:rofl2: What a dope!:cof1:

So, piglet, it's your assertion that the entirety of German citizenry during the Nazi regime were "jackbooted thugs", is that what you're telling us little girl?

Because every German citizen had the same rights under the 1938 law. Know how that works? No, you probably don't, so I'll explain it: Unless you were one of the persecuted groups (Jews, Gypsies, gays, political opponents), you were a German citizen if you lived in Germany.

You truly are an idiot, piglet. Perhaps you should go back to playing with your Barbies and leave reality to those of us who understand it.

Real liberals love guns and the 2nd amendment. I'm a real liberal and a real conservative! I love guns and the very "LIBERAL" Bill Of Rights and it's very conservative limits of government. It's only y'all fucking leftist loser morons that think disarming the general population makes your sorry asses safe. The truism "outlaw guns and only the government and other outlaws will have guns," is truth and logic you're not capable of understanding because you're brain-dead assholes of the first order.

quit trying to steal our label your a fascist not a liberal

look at the racists try and call others racist for nothing

tell me an example of a recent incident where a black person was murdered and you agree it involved racism?

can you name one?

or is only hating racism racism to your infested brain?

So, piglet, it's your assertion that the entirety of German citizenry during the Nazi regime were "jackbooted thugs", is that what you're telling us little girl?

Because every German citizen had the same rights under the 1938 law. Know how that works? No, you probably don't, so I'll explain it: Unless you were one of the persecuted groups (Jews, Gypsies, gays, political opponents), you were a German citizen if you lived in Germany.

You truly are an idiot, piglet. Perhaps you should go back to playing with your Barbies and leave reality to those of us who understand it.

Poor lil' Bobo

Back