Guns, Guns and more guns.

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
1677879206713-png.1218202

Biden has never been anti-gun. Those false claims of anyone taking your god-given rights to kill people will not be infringed. How can anyone think gun ownership is in jeopardy when we have 20 million new ones year after year? We laugh at stupid threads like this. What a poor grip and understanding of reality it displays.

Ya, nobody wants to take my semi auto 1903 Winchester either, until...
Nobody want to take away my .220 Swift Remington 40XB or my Ruger M44 [semi-automatic, by the way] carbine, either,

They just want to take away, understandably, some complete idiot's AR-15.

Biden has never been anti-gun. Those false claims of anyone taking your god-given rights to kill people will not be infringed. How can anyone think gun ownership is in jeopardy when we have 20 million new ones year after year? We laugh at stupid threads like this. What a poor grip and understanding of reality it displays.

sometimes I have to wonder just who is the more delusional person.............you or evince.

Why? This has not been discussed at length on these page already?

The AR-15 civilian version is an M-16 without the three-shot burst.
It's a military weapon, and military weaopory doesn't belong in the hands of goobers.

a most excellent example of not understanding the 2nd Amendment. but then again, you think the founders were dumbasses............

Nobody want to take away my .220 Swift Remington 40XB or my Ruger M44 [semi-automatic, by the way] carbine, either,

They just want to take away, understandably, some complete idiot's AR-15.

Well fuckstick, there are bills in states that ban every semi auto rifle including 10/22's. It is only a matter of time dimwit. You lefties have really run your course.

Well fuckstick, there are bills in states that ban every semi auto rifle including 10/22's. It is only a matter of time dimwit. You lefties have really run your course.

If that's true, I have never been a part of that and have never taken that position.

It's an unfortunate over-reaction to maniacs shooting up schools and nightclubs with AR-15s.

We could come to agreement on these issues if both sides didn't have people carrying things too far.

It's a military weapon, and military weaopory doesn't belong in the hands of goobers.

Well thank you for your opinion. Those same goobers and probably many others that have never touched an AR-15 procreate too so let's outlaw fucking.

It is not a military weapon. A Glock pistol is, though.
The AR-15 design is not a machine gun.

Banning ANY gun is unconstitutional. Insults change nothing.

Back