Guns, Guns and more guns.

No standing army. The US Army is not a standing army. It must be reauthorized every year.
Each State still has the right to organize a militia, just as they have always had that right. Washington's militia currently has about 75 members, since it is not on active status.

Discard of the Constitution of the United States.

Get a clue. We have had a standing army since 1793.

82l-2v9zve_t3-jpg.1245915

It is not about governing. It is about making America a safer place to live. It is about ending mass shootings. It is about children being terrorized in school. Active shooting drills are causing trauma for many kids. Over 350,000 kids have been in schools that have had shootings. Our gun culture needs to be managed. What we are doing is wrong.

It is not about governing. It is about making America a safer place to live. It is about ending mass shootings. It is about children being terrorized in school. Active shooting drills are causing trauma for many kids. Over 350,000 kids have been in schools that have had shootings. Our gun culture needs to be managed. What we are doing is wrong.

112,000 were killed by fentanyl. Fix that and get back to us.

Fentanyl? You rightys only have deflection. Another right winger talks about kids dying in car accidents or pools. You should be ashamed of that post.

Nordy apparently supports kids dying of fentanyl car accidents and pools.
I do know this,

7bs0nx-jpg.1247757

That dad is doing the right thing teaching his kid/s to shoot. From a very young age I taught my kids to respect not fear guns. I taught them how to shoot and took them to the range to hone their skills. My kids are in their 50's now and neither one has become a mass murderer. I taught them one simple rule. Never point a gun at anything unless you plan to kill it.

It is not about governing.
Yes it is.
It is about making America a safer place to live. It is about ending mass shootings. It is about children being terrorized in school.
By enlarging 'gun free zones' (which don't work in schools) across all of society. Riiiiiiight.
Active shooting drills are causing trauma for many kids.
Maybe Democrats should stop creating these psychopaths that like to shoot up schools.
Over 350,000 kids have been in schools that have had shootings. Our gun culture needs to be managed. What we are doing is wrong.
What Democrats are doing is creating these psychopaths that like to shoot up schools and giving them a 'gun free zone' to do it in.

Stop a mass shooter. Shoot back.

Fentanyl? You rightys only have deflection. Another right winger talks about kids dying in car accidents or pools. You should be ashamed of that post.

Why? Democrats allow fentanyl to come in across the border unchecked. Democrats also encourage people to get fucked up on it. People die from that stuff, moron.
It is NO different from Democrats creating psychopaths that like to shoot up schools and provide 'gun free zones' for them to do it in.

Fuck you.

Nordy apparently supports kids dying of fentanyl car accidents and pools.
I do know this,

7bs0nx-jpg.1247757

Nordy hates kids. He advocates:
* murdering children before they born.
* supporting psychopaths to murder children in schools.
* mutilation of kids with 'gender changing' surgery.
* keeping them illiterate by nonsense as 'math is racist'.
* keeping them illiterate by imposing fundamentalist religions over science, such as the Church of Global Warming.
* getting kids hooked on fentanyl, meth, tranq, heroin, pot, and other life destroying drugs.
* using them as a pawn every chance he gets.

Why? Democrats allow fentanyl to come in across the border unchecked. Democrats also encourage people to get fucked up on it. People die from that stuff, moron.
It is NO different from Democrats creating psychopaths that like to shoot up schools and provide 'gun free zones' for them to do it in.

Fuck you.

You make the dumbest fucking claims. You have no bottom.

Back