Guns Save Lives

Because the prevalence of guns has turned us into a nation of cowards.

Cowards today finish fights with guns that they used to finish with their fists.

our police, military, etc....are cowards? you're not outright saying that, but you seem to indicate it. which gun owners are cowards?

as to fists vs. guns....go on and beat your chest about how big of a man you are and how you finish fights with fists and not guns. your logic is barbaric and stuck in cave man thinking. as if guns are the only weapons humans use. according to you, only cowards use guns and only the brave use their fists.

Bump this forward again so everyone can continue to watch YurTiva ducking his obviously bullshit comment.

Always nice to see YurTiva running away from another debate...ROTFLMAO!

He says guns save lives...but a gun is an inanimate object, isn't it?

When has a gun ever performed CPR on someone?

and if guns kill people, why are they never charged with a crime?

Because the prevalence of guns has turned us into a nation of cowards.

Cowards today finish fights with guns that they used to finish with their fists.

and those of us who are not violent minded psychos, like yourself? what if people like me, who abhor violence, would rather not fight but am forced to? does that then make me less of a man because I choose not to bully others like you apparently do?

and those of us who are not violent minded psychos, like yourself? what if people like me, who abhor violence, would rather not fight but am forced to? does that then make me less of a man because I choose not to bully others like you apparently do?

I'm the one who wants some reasonable restrictions placed on gun ownership...

I've never owned a gun nor killed even one living thing with one...but according to STY, I'm the violent minded bully.

I might laugh if it wasn't so sad.

I've never owned a gun nor killed even one living thing with one...but according to STY, I'm the violent minded bully.

So tell me which restrictions we have aren't sufficient?

our police, military, etc....are cowards? you're not outright saying that, but you seem to indicate it. which gun owners are cowards?

as to fists vs. guns....go on and beat your chest about how big of a man you are and how you finish fights with fists and not guns. your logic is barbaric and stuck in cave man thinking. as if guns are the only weapons humans use. according to you, only cowards use guns and only the brave use their fists.

yes, it is sad that you ignore the obvious. YOU are the one that stated a real man uses his fists to finish a fight, implying that those who use a gun because they DON'T want to fight are cowards. that must make you violent minded. so explain or answer, if you can, bully.

Why?

So you guys can laugh it up and put me down again, like when I tried to put forth a couple ideas regarding how to stop shooters I had off the top of my head?

Yeah...right.
because you weren't talking about STOPPING shooters, you were only interested in reducing the murder and carnage by some science fiction idea.

Why?

So you guys can laugh it up and put me down again, like when I tried to put forth a couple ideas regarding how to stop shooters I had off the top of my head?

Yeah...right.

Nope. Promise not to laugh at you. Right now we have thousands of gun laws. What about them is insufficient?

How do you propose more legislation that will 100% prevent another Sandy Hook and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights?

High bar to clear I know, but I don't trade away my Constitutional rights

because you weren't talking about STOPPING shooters, you were only interested in reducing the murder and carnage by some science fiction idea.

As I explained, I was merely spit balling some ideas I had off the top of my of my head.

And not a one of you gun nuts could respond to my earnest attempts at discussion with anything but scorn and derision.

You know...a man on the moon was merely a "science fiction idea" until 69.

A phone the size of a credit card you could carry with you everywhere was a "science fiction idea" until just recently.

But you go right on mocking...

Nope. Promise not to laugh at you. Right now we have thousands of gun laws. What about them is insufficient?

How do you propose more legislation that will 100% prevent another Sandy Hook and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights?

High bar to clear I know, but I don't trade away my Constitutional rights

Well you'll have to excuse me...I'm feeling a little...ahem...gun shy about putting any ideas out there for perusal.

Well you'll have to excuse me...I'm feeling a little...ahem...gun shy about putting any ideas out there for perusal.

Then you will have to forgive me for not wanting to budge. I already have to go through background checks. I already have waiting periods. I can't buy an automatic weapon

Those were all deemed reasonable by te anti gun crowd

yes, it is sad that you ignore the obvious. YOU are the one that stated a real man uses his fists to finish a fight, implying that those who use a gun because they DON'T want to fight are cowards. that must make you violent minded. so explain or answer, if you can, bully.

the coward ran away

again

Oh this is just too good...according to our pacifist STY, brandishing a gun in the middle of a heated argument isn't "bullying" someone...but if I use my fists, it is.

There is just no end to the insanity gun nuts will spew, is there?

Back