Guns Save Lives

Deny your very own words right in front o everyone's eyes.

It's just one of the reasons why you have ZERO credibility on these forums.

i don't deny my words you dishonest douchebag...in fact i EXPLAINED my words and the smiley

you're just too douchy and dishonest to admit it

what do you think the palm smiley was for? fucking tool.

i don't deny my words you dishonest douchebag...in fact i EXPLAINED my words and the smiley

you're just too douchy and dishonest to admit it

what do you think the palm smiley was for? fucking tool.

Well the palm smiley was obviously just another petty taunt.

You explained NOTHING.

You and others claim that guns don't kill people...but now you expect others to buy your nonsense that guns save lives.

You can't have it both ways, they can't do one without doing the other...so make up your mind...or don't.

You are the very definition of "two-faced" when it comes to debate.

OMG I've just realized that you've never gotten past middle school. This explains so much. :palm:

What a surprise.

When confronted with the proof of the obvious double standard, all DY can reply with is MORE taunts...which of course the two-faced YurTard find hysterical.

They claim guns save lives, but also believe guns don't kill people.

How can an inanimate object do one but not the other?

What a surprise.

When confronted with the proof of the obvious double standard, all DY can reply with is MORE taunts...which of course the two-faced YurTard find hysterical.

They claim guns save lives, but also believe guns don't kill people.

How can an inanimate object do one but not the other?

What a surprise...no one can explain how guns save lives, yet don't kill.

no surprise the angry bitter zappa still has not learned what colloquial means

Bump this forward again so everyone can continue to watch YurTiva ducking his obviously bullshit comment.

Always nice to see YurTiva running away from another debate...ROTFLMAO!

He says guns save lives...but a gun is an inanimate object, isn't it?

When has a gun ever performed CPR on someone?

Bump this forward again so everyone can continue to watch YurTiva ducking his obviously bullshit comment.

A gun can be USED to save lives and to kill. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I wish you and your ilk were as literal about the 2nd Amendment as you are about te 1st Amendment. If you were everyone would be forced to own a gun

A gun can be USED to save lives and to kill. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

I wish you and your ilk were as literal about the 2nd Amendment as you are about te 1st Amendment. If you were everyone would be forced to own a gun

It isn't hard to understand at all and I agree.

A gun can BE USED to kill...and can BE USED to save lives.

But, contrary to YurTiva's continued claims otherwise, a gun can neither SAVE a life or TAKE a life on it's own as he implied.

ok zappa, you obviously are not interested in what colloquialism means, so i will come down to your level and try and explain things to you.

do you believe guns kill people zappa?

let's start there, answer the question, thank you.

ok zappa, you obviously are not interested in what colloquialism means, so i will come down to your level and try and explain things to you.

do you believe guns kill people zappa?

let's start there, answer the question, thank you.

No.

People USE guns to kill people.

Back