Guns Save Lives

Idiotic and childish. You're pulling at strings, and now you're even using logical fallacies in the wrong context.

it's neither idiotic or childish. You claim to want to create the perfect utopia here, in the model of japan or england, yet that is not possible without major strife and eventually civil war. If what you want is already created in another country, why don't you move there?

it's neither idiotic or childish. You claim to want to create the perfect utopia here, in the model of japan or england, yet that is not possible without major strife and eventually civil war. If what you want is already created in another country, why don't you move there?

When did I say that I wanted to model American after Japan and England?

Someone just said that Japan and England weren't free at all. I was saying they were generally free countries. I didn't say we should copy their government scheme over to America, that's ridiculous overreaching.

BB just because I was born in and lived virtually all my life in the USA does not mean I wear Yankee Doodle Dandy blinders. I love America, it is just that quite a few of the people here suck.

Back