Hark, be not afraid.

Jarod

Contributor
In reviewing the Christmas story and the book of Luke I've been reviewing the first proclomation from heaven after the birth of Jesus. The proclamation comes to us in the form of a commandment. Angels appeared to the wise men to proclaim the birth of Christ, in doing they issued the Command...

BE NOT AFRAID!

Let's face the new year UNAFRAID! In politics and elsewhere in our lives!

In reviewing the Christmas story and the book of Luke I've been reviewing the first proclomation from heaven after the birth of Jesus. The proclamation comes to us in the form of a commandment. Angels appeared to the wise men to proclaim the birth of Christ, in doing they issued the Command...

BE NOT AFRAID!

show me an angel first.......

BE NOT AFRAID!

You should be careful reading that.

It could make a conservative out of you.

2qwl8qp.jpg

The only people wracked with fear are those who can't fathom independent thought in politics. God only knows what might happen when the establishment is shown the door. J Rod is the poster child for this.

The only people wracked with fear are those who can't fathom independent thought in politics. God only knows what might happen when the establishment is shown the door. J Rod is the poster child for this.

The only people wracked with fear are the dickless repiglicon racists and bigots...
Oh yeah ... and the Celtic assholes...

Read it, the angel was not talking about being afraid of the angel.

uh, Jarod?......actually he was........perhaps you should read it again........
8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid.

uh, Jarod?......actually he was........perhaps you should read it again........

"The angle said to them,
"Do not be afraid;
for behold, I proclaim to you
good news of great joy
that will be
for all the people.
For today in the city of David
a savior has been born
for you who is Messiah and Lord."

DO NOT BE AFRAID!

The very first statement from heaven after the Birth of Jesus was a command to not be afraid!

The very first statement from heaven after the Birth of Jesus was a command to not be afraid!

we need an angel here to tell us not to be afraid of your ignorance.......I quoted you the verse, dumbfuck, don't ignore it.....

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid.

it wasn't the birth of Jesus that frightened them, it was the angel appearing in front of them.......

Back