Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

You're being led down the garden path. Campaigns are always concerned about close poll numbers. You think Trump isn't concerned that he can't top fifty percent when the country knows him like the palms of their hands? Harris has no reason to be concerned about how she will perform off teleprompter answering questions at the debate. There may be some concern about Trump behaving like an animal but I doubt there's much. She's tough, people. You'll see on Tuesday.

Yes, in fact it is. Its been over for at least a year now. Were coming for you. We will forgive but we wont forget. You all KNOW what you did and what you are guilty of. The punishment comes after November. The clock is ticking.......
What did we do?

Yes, in fact it is. Its been over for at least a year now. Were coming for you. We will forgive but we wont forget. You all KNOW what you did and what you are guilty of. The punishment comes after November. The clock is ticking.......
Before forgiving them you better make it clear exactly what they're being forgiven for if you don't want something like it to happen again.
How about the judges in those sixty plus cases challenging the election that all failed to reverse even a single Biden vote? Are they included in the forgiveness. How about Nate Silver who on election eve said Trump had only a ten percent chance of winning, thereby discouraging some voters for Trump to turn out in all probability. Is he being forgiven? How about the Capitol police who fought off Trump's loyal supporters on Jan. 6 enabling Pence to perform the ceremony confirming Biden's victory. Are they being forgiven?

I mean, people need to know.

let Harris swallow......
Smut me, baby
giphy.gif

This is one of the 1st debates in ages that I have no concern about.

Harris will make Trump look silly.

I’m interested in her approach to this. From my perspective she needs to maintain a balance between diminishing him as a non serious candidate and calling him out on his dangerous rhetoric. I think dismissive is going to play well to the group she needs to court. Trump could take a shit on the stage and the clowns here would claim he won the debate so taking him too seriously isn’t necessary or even a good idea. But you are correct. I’m not worried about her.

Back