Harris' camp 'nervous' about Trump ahead of the debate as campaign stalls: 'I'm hearing quite a lot of concern'

No. What I claimed is an objective fact.

What you claimed is a red herring. A fallacy intended to distract from the reality that food costs are up 50% due to the Harris/Biden Junta, and the overall cost of living for Americans is up a whopping 22%

Holy fuck, the level of stupidity amongst you cultists is absolutely amazing.

I know right? Here you are trying to lie for your party and the damned opposition keeps exposing you. You're being a good Apparatchik lying and distorting for the party - but the damned Americans keep interfering.

What you claimed is a red herring. A fallacy intended to distract from the reality that food costs are up 50% due to the Harris/Biden Junta, and the overall cost of living for Americans is up a whopping 22%

I know right? Here you are trying to lie for your party and the damned opposition keeps exposing you. You're being a good Apparatchik lying and distorting for the party - but the damned Americans keep interfering.

The number comes from BLS you fucking dipshit.

And is irrelevant.

You trying to throw out a red herring changes nothing about the fact that American's pay 50% more for food today than they did the day the Harris/Biden Junta took power.
ROTFLMFAO!!! How is it irrelevant? You cannot undo past inflation. The question has been, this whole time, how you address inflation going forward. The ONLY relevant number is the current rate, which is below 3 percent. How in the fuck can you be this stupid and survive daily life?

ROTFLMFAO!!! How is it irrelevant?

It's a pathetic attempt by a pathetic partisan to distract with irrelevant factoids.

The issue is that food costs have risen 50% under the Harris/Biden Junta. Every American who buys food knows it and feels it in the wallet.

You can't lie this away.

You cannot undo past inflation. The question has been, this whole time, how you address inflation going forward. The ONLY relevant number is the current rate, which is below 3 percent. How in the fuck can you be this stupid and survive daily life?

The Harris/Biden Junta CAUSED the massive inflation that have made it so difficult for the middle and lower classes to keep food on the table.

It's a pathetic attempt by a pathetic partisan to distract with irrelevant factoids.

The issue is that food costs have risen 50% under the Harris/Biden Junta. Every American who buys food knows it and feels it in the wallet.

You can't lie this away.

The Harris/Biden Junta CAUSED the massive inflation that have made it so difficult for the middle and lower classes to keep food on the table.
Guess you’d better get another job, eh? Chick Filet is hiring.

Yes, in fact it is. Its been over for at least a year now. Were coming for you. We will forgive but we wont forget. You all KNOW what you did and what you are guilty of. The punishment comes after November. The clock is ticking.......

Coming for us? Exactly what does that mean. I know it does not mean actually showing up and trying for payback.

you didn't bother to read it when I posted it for you a few days ago?........why pretend you would read it if I repeated it......
I didn’t bother to read it because it doesn’t exist. Trump has no policy positions. None.

PMP: Harris never said anything about building more homes.

Me: Here is a link to her talking about it.

PMP: Thatns just an ad , show me the actual proposal.

Me: Here is her position paper.

PMP; That’s just a dream

You lose.

Back